John and Gabriella

As Gabriella grabs her purse from the coffee table next to the front door, she thinks aloud)

Gabriella: "Alexandro, you will see that we belong together. I know that I can help you realize that." (chuckles dryly) "You know that you shouldn't be with Nicole as she doesn't know you the way I do. Then you'll fall into my arms and we'll be together just like we should've been all along."

(Once Gaby opens the front door, she sees John about to knock. He tilts his head as he speaks)

John: "Going somewhere?"

Gabriella: (scoffs) "Not that it's any of your business, but I'm going to see Alexandro."

John: (raises his eyebrows) "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

(Gaby rolls her eyes in annoyance)

Gabriella: "Butt out of my life, John."

(John takes a step forward with a serious expression)

John: "Like you're butting out of Alexandro's life?"

(Gabriella folds her arms in anger)

Gabriella: "Mind your own damn business. You don't know anything about Alexandro and me."

(John laughs incredulously at Gabriella's comment! Wow! The lady doesn't know when to give up! He shakes his head before nodding)

John: "I know that Alexandro loves Nicole. He also has told you that repeatedly, but you don't seem to get the picture."

(Gabriella takes a step forward and nods in insistence)

Gabriella: "Alexandro and I couldn't be together because of his marriage to that woman. That's going to be over . The divorce will be finalized i was  chosen by mrs Romano to bear the Romano heir."

(John shakes his head as he points at her)

John: "Don't you get it, Miss montez? It's too late for you and him. Alex will never leave Nicole she has a lot to offer ."

(She tries to move past him as she spoke with a tone in her voice)

Gabriella: "I know that Alexandro loves me. You know it, I know it, and he knows it."

(John doesn't move an inch as he speaks)

John: "He may still have feelings for you on some level, but it's not enough to be with you. I think he's made it VERY clear that he's fixing his marriage."

(John raises his hands to his sides, tilts his head, and speaks in a serious tone)

John: "Let me ask you something, Miss Montez. Why in the hell would you want to be with a guy whose heart belongs to someone else? You know damn well that he doesn't love you. You're just a fucking drug, but drugs can be easily replaced."

(Gabriella narrows her eyes and purses her lips, turning her head slightly. She was fucking pissed off! She decided to twist the knife a bit)

Gabriella: "I'm not some damn drug to Alexandro. And who took Alexandro's heart? That little slut? She doesn't hold a candle to me."

(John's eyes widen in a fury! Who the hell did the woman think she was?! He was losing his damn patience with this bitch! This time, he lowers his head a bit as he walks a few steps towards her, causing her to back up. He points at her with a deadly warning)

John: "You better watch your goddamned mouth if you know what's good for you, lady. By the way? Mrs. Romano is twice the woman you are. The difference between you and her? She doesn't flipflop between men like you do with Mr. Romano ."

Gabriella: (nods in insistence) "I know who I want now."

(John gives her a weird look before he bursts out laughing! Wow! He couldn't believe the nerve)

John: "I wonder how long that will last until some random man at a bae says he wants you.......to be his mistress?"

Gabriella: (shakes her head) "That won't happen, i have found a husband."

(John crosses his arms over his chest as he continues to stare at the woman)

Gabriella: "You don't sound convinced."

John: "Nope."

Gabriella: "Why do you care so much about this?"

John: "Simple. Because Alexandro's my friend and Mr. Romano doesn't deserve to be hurt."

(Gabriella decides to do something different. She smirks as she speaks)

Gabriella: "I'll get Alexandro back. I have no doubt."

John: (scoffs) "Don't you get it, lady? He doesn't want you. Why are you fighting for a man who has made it crystal clear that he doesn't want you?"

(Gabriella starts to look less convincing. She tries not to show her hurt face, but was failing. She knew John meant business, but the words were beginning to hurt her feelings. She looks away from him as he continued speaking)

John: "Mr. Romano trying to fix things with Mrs Romano. You may not like it, Gabriella, but you need to accept it. You lost; Nicole won. For the record, though, it's not a competition. The difference between you and Nicole? Nicole didn't go sleeping around married man and cheat. Nicole was the chosen one before she was chosen to be Mrs.Romano. You may want Alexandro now, but the is a man special wanting to turn you into the queen that you are and deserve to be treated like one."

(Gabriella starts to get a little teary-eyed at John's bluntness on the subject. She tried one last time to defend herself)

Gabriella: "John, I know who I want …it's Alexandro Romano."

(John looks at her point-blank and speaks)

John: "Alexandro doesn't want you, Ms Montez. The quicker you understand that, the better off you'll be."

Gabriella: "Why isn't Alexandro telling me all of this? He's never been shy about telling me things before."

(John scoffs as he was seriously running out of patience)

John: "Mr. Romano tried telling you, but you wouldn't listen! You need to get the fucking picture and stop living in a fantasy world!"

(Before Gabriella attempted to walk away, John steps in front of her. He lowers his head a bit in a warning)

John: "Alexandro told me to warn you. If you don't leave him alone, he's going to go the Dangerous route."

Gabriella: (confused) "I-I don't understand. What Dangerous route?"

John: (nods) "You'll find out if you don't quit harassing Mrs. Romano."

Before Gabriella can say anything more, John walks away)