Sage was going to get a 30 inch buss down middle part and she was very excited

Sage was going to get a 30 inch buss down middle part and she was very excited. Sage was starting to get hungry but she was going to eat after her hair appointment.

Before Marie had left home she sold 3 paintings and made up to $800, the paintings were 250 apiece and the same girl bought 3 of the same ones, and she tipped sage $50. So that's what made it $800.

Sage finally pulled up to her hair appointment and she went in and talked to the lady and sat in a chair and the woman started working her magic.

Sage and the woman held a conversation the whole timeee. Sage knew the woman because she used to do her mom hair before she died, Sage's mom always kept her and her daughter hair done, no matter what.

When the lady got done sage paid her $320 dollars and she got the lady to take pictures of her and she posted them on Instagram

Liked by Itz.Coco and 420 others
Hpt.Sagé:moving different because i caught on🧏🏾‍♂️.

*Comments disabled*

Sage drove to Batter and Berries to get her some brunch. Her and Skeeta and her parents used to go there all the time.

Sage only goes there from time to time, mostly when she needs a break from the world, it makes her feel at peace and it eases her mind.

Sage pulled up and got out of her car and walked inside and one of the waiters sat her at a table and walked away.

Sage sat there looking around at all the families that were seated at different sections of the restaurant. But one family had caught her eye and she watched them. She thought that they were a beautiful family, it was a family of 4.

The mom and dad, and two beautiful children. A girl and a boy. Sage always wanted a family but she never found anyone who she would like to have a family with. I mean she wanted to have one with De'Landon but every since she got jumped, she looked at him wayyy differently.

"Um hi my name is Jessica, and I will be your waitress today, what can I get you to drink ?" The waitress asked Sage

"Umm Strawberry Lemonade" Sage informed her

Jessica wrote it down on her little pad and walked away to go get her drink.

Sage got on her phone scrolling through her time line coming across a video of Leah getting jumped and a video of De'Landon singing "on bended Knee" By boys to men.

In the video before Dee started singing, he said "Sage this is fo you fat mama" She instantly started blushing because he was singing every single lyric like his life depended on it. She found it cute that he was trying. But she wasn't going to give in that easily, she KNEW not too. She wanted De'Landon to know not to play with her.

Jessica came back with the drink and asked Sage was she ready to order.

"Umm yes can I get the Carmel French toast and the chicken fajita omelet"

"Mmh hm, is that all for you?" Jessica asked as she wrote down the stuff in her little notebook pad

"Yes ma'am" Sage said

"Okay we'll I'll be back in about 15 minutes" Jessica said walking away

About 20 minutes later Jessica came back with the food and sat it on the table "here you go " Jessica said catching her attention

"Thank you" Sage said

"Ofc suge, now would you like a refill?" Jessi a asked

"No, can I get some water "Sage asked

"Mmh hm you sure can baby" Jessica said walking away going to get her water

Sage started eating her French toast and she didn't like it, but she liked her chicken fajita omelette.

Jessica eventually came back with Sage's water and after a few moments later she got done eating and she paid and left Jessica and $30 tip.

Sage left to go home and feeling good. Sage pulled up to her house and got out and she saw Skeeta on the couch eating some chocolate covered fruit.

Sage busted out laughing because he was eating them with his eyes closed

"Boy ik it ain't that good" she told still laughing

"Guh this shi buss, Ionk what you ova der talm bout" Skeeta said smacking on them

Sage went inside her room and seen her room was covered in roses and "I'm sorry" ballon's and a big ole teddy bear

"Awwwe" She said reading the note on the flowers that said "I'm sorry, ykw I take that back im not a sorry nigga so I apologize ma, Ian mean to let the shit go down hill like that, I apologize for not telling you I had a son, and letting Leah call you out yo name. I handled it tho ma, so don't en trip"