4

Another week passed. There was no sign of Jungkook. All the symptoms were a little better but no improvement. I still looked like a walking zombie according to Jimin. So, he made me call Harin just to make sure I was doing okay health wise.

"Hara, it's nothing. It's just a little headache and fever. That's all. Jimin's worrying too much. You know how he is"

I looked at the web cam for a second then back at my laptop screen.

"Brat. You're never going to call me noona. Aren't you. Anyway. Jimin sounded really worried over the call. Are you sure you're fine?"

She was still in her white lab coat at hospital. It was already 10 at night but when duty calls, time doesn't matter. That's what she always told me. She thought it was her responsibility and remained true to that.

"Nah. Noona and you? You're even shorter than Jimin lol. I ain't calling you noona. Anyway don't worry. I'm really fine. I'm the best doctor's brother after all. How can I not be? Tell me about you. Any fresh news in your rotten life?"

I chuckled at her eyes roll. Harin and I were very close. We had the perfect bittersweet relationship as siblings. She could sacrifice her life for me and vice versa but we'd really fight over mere matters.

I remember fighting with her bullies in middle school and then coming back home with bloodied nose. She always took care of me. Not letting appa know, when I skipped classes but scolding me for that and so on. We were eath other's bones as if.

Our childhood was full of memories. With eomma being gone, it was really hard for appa to manage everything. But she stepped in like an angel. Even though she was barely a teenager. I'd never seen eomma but she used to tell me her stories. Surprisingly, I didn't miss that much as I should have. I used to look at Harin and I knew everything would be okay. She really played well the role of a mother.

I used to dream about playing with her kids. She'd really make a great mother and wife as she already was a perfect sister and daughter. But who knew things would flip so badly and the baby's under the responsibility of a person who barely knew how to take care of himself. Me.

"You rotten piece of bread, my life is a lot more interesting than yours. At least I'm not suffering in University anymore unlike someone"

She got my tongue as a reply and proceeded to mimic me. Who could tell we had 8 years age gap? We acted like 5 year olds anyway.

"On a serious note. If anything happens, I'm always there. Remember that. I'm just one call away, never hesitate to tell me anything. Okay Tata?"

She was such a sweet human being. I wish I could tell her everything. I really wish.

"Now my smelly tiger, I have to go. Duty call. And take care of yourself. You're already 20. Don't die yet. I've lots of revenge pending, ya?"

"Hey! I'm not smelly! You stink. Anyway. You take care too. I don't know how to do funeral make up. Eh"

And with the last tongue showing competition the call was terminated.

I felt a lot better after the call. I realised I really missed her. After appa being gone, she was my only family left. And I didn't have the heart to lose her too.

It's been one month already. I was trying my best to take proper precautions without any medical check-up. With the little knowledge I had, I started taking necessary vitamins and other medications too. But I wasn't sure if they'd work on me. Because first of all, this baby was not fully human and secondly, I'm a boy! My sex is not even supposed to carry babies. It took lot more days to wrap up the thought that my human body was fucked up by an unknown yet handsome creature who exactly looked like a human.

Jungkook was handsome. I wouldn't deny.

But that didn't mean I'd fall for him like a Disney story. That was not even possible in reality!

Oh well, Jungkook himself was beyond reality, absolutely unimaginable. There was no information about his powers or species anything in particular. I thought about him being a villain kind but who would believe me anyway? So I let that slide.

He was not a villain. I could tell. If he wanted to kill me, he could have done that the night we were together. All his touches were addictive as if I was fed some kind drug and only could thought about him.

"Hey Kim, do you have any medication for headache with you? My head's gonna blast it feels"

Gemma came to me while I was busy repairing some tires. She looked disturbed for some reason.

"I think there is, in my bag. Get it from there. 3rd pocket"

She left to get the medications. The radio inside the garage was loud enough and it's been broadcasting the news of supernova along with some kind of virus since morning.

Jungkook was still missing. He didn't appear in University almost for  3 weeks now. I needed to take some serious action. I was done waiting for him. Now I had to find him as soon as possible.

"Kim?"

I heard Gemma's voice from behind and turned to look at her.

To my horror, she was standing there with my bag in one hand and the other held some medications that were specifically for pregnancy.