"This had been bound to happen..." Clay whispered. 

"Whatever the case, we should stop her. Now." Calli commanded, getting Amelia and Zed tense but prepared for what was to come. "That means you stay here, Clay and Jean."

"What are we going to do here...?" Jean was shaking from head to toe. "I just woke up and this just happens so suddenly... W-what are we supposed to..."

The Earth was shaking.

Greetings mortals. The Primordial One desires to test you of this world. 

"Primordial...?"

The turn of events you see before you are only demonstration of the book's warnings. Let it be a lesson for you who dares to read Necronomicon as if it were only paper and scribble. 

On a day where the sun and moon would meet rather than divide, I would bring forth a calamity worthy to become a spell written in the Necronomicon. And I was prepared to face that day should it ever come. I was prepared to apologize for whoever I hurt. If it ever comes, I'd want someone to stop me.

"We should probably go with that kind of warning, master." Zed smashed the glass window, gesturing for Calli to join him. 

Calli hugged Clay tightly. "Wait for me. Please don't follow."

"Calli-" 

Clay didn't know what happened as he closed his eyes and fell to the floor.

"You didn't have to knock him out."

"He wouldn't listen otherwise. Let's go."

~*~

"Ina! It's us! Wake up already!" Gura was already in her primal form wearing a flaming jacket Kiara tailored just for enhanced protection and power. 

In blistering speeds, Gura and Ina danced through the gigantic debris with illuminations and explosions trailing behind their attacks. Along the way, Ina remained silent but consistent in her bombardment of long limbs. 

"I'll punch you a thousand times if this shell of yours cracks! What's gotten into you anyway?! Your takodachis would be disappointed!" Ina slapped Gura away using one of her tentacles, sending the shark flying.

"Calm down Gura! Let's make a game plan!" Kiara's eyes could accurately follow their movements as they travel from one building to another, demolishing edifice by edifice. "I have to think this through..." 

Calli, Amelia, and Zed appeared before the Phoenix, startling her into a fighting pose.

Kiara sighed after realizing it was just her friends. "Don't scare me like that."

Amelia stepped forward. "The voice told us this was just a warning from reading the Necronomicon too much. We're fighting on a time limit here."

"What do you mean?"

"Obviously, this is still dangerous and death is never out of the question but did you hear a voice telling you this is all just a test? All tests have limits. We just have to contain Ina and figure it out from there." 

"Wait wait wait, you're not making sense..." Kiara waved a hand at her and closed her eyes trying to imagine her words come to life. "Or maybe I'm just dumb, trying to process everything you said..."

"We just came out of a nightmare and we're exposed to deathly situation."

After explaining everything, Kiara finally understood the context.