Chapter 11: Forgotten

Bill sat on his bed, staring directly at Will's untouched bed. His body didn't feel like moving today. Like every other day, he laid in his bed, Tad bringing him food to survive. To thrive and move around.

Bill was even forced to take drinks of water every so often.

Like he deserved it.

Besides.

Pi-Mo wanted nothing to do with him.

Bill lost that sparkle in his eyes, and the funny attitude was no more. Will had been gone for weeks, and he knew he wasn't coming back.

He could've saved him, but he was just too weak.

The blame was his own, he knew that much.

His brother depended on him, and he let him slip through his fingers like nothing. Some part of him hoped Will was alive, and well. Or escaped from those horrible humans.

Bill narrowed his eyes, Will's thoughts filling his head. He felt Will. He was somewhere. Somewhere dark. And cold.

~[-^-]~

Will, now in Reverse Falls, was chained to the floors by the blue chains, restricted to move any farther than he could.

He wanted Bill.

He sobbed every single day for him.

The cold floors stung his skin, aching. He's tried to stay hopeful. He's tried to smile and laugh like Bill did.

But the humans would enter everyday, beating and abusing him to their desired needs. Bruises and cuts covered his skin, lining up his arms and legs.

Everyday, Will screamed. Cold blood dripped down his head, clouding his thoughts, his feeling to live.

Those humans, they've taken the control of him, like a parasite. It was eating at his brain, making him numb to any physical pain.

"I want it back." Will sobbed, hugging himself.

How Bill would take him on hunts through the woods.

How Tad taught him how to make himself stronger.

How Pi-Mo would put their safety before his own.

He'd remember how Bill would hug him tightly, whispering sweet words into his ears.

"Please,"

"I want it back."

.

.

.

.

.

~A Very Long LONG Time Later~

Weirdmageddon

The townspeople of Gravity Falls all look up to the sky in fear as Bill grows in size, becoming a rotating pyramid-like abomination with six arms and a pure black form with multicolored energy.