Jilix ~ Jackson Wang's Party

Beginne am Anfang

He walked upstairs and knocked on Jackson's little brother's door and then walked in only to see the door to the balcony slightly open and the curtains waving around due to the wind.

Felix walked up to the male on the balcony and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Felix?" Jisung gasped. "Mhm.." Felix snuggled into Jisung's hair. "Fuck I've missed you so much baby" Felix breathed. Jisung turned around and looked into Felix's eyes.

What Jisung was wearing:

Felix smiled. "You look pretty" he said. "You look handsome" Jisung leaned in and Felix then connected their lips roughly. A needing kiss. They moved to Jisung's bed where the two started to undress.

When the two we're finally naked Felix looked down at Jisung before blushing, a lot.

Felix hid his face in his hands. "Hey what's wrong?" Jisung asked worriedly only to see Felix's member growing bigger and bigger. "You're so.. fucking hot" Felix whispered. Jisung blushed and slapped Felix's head. "Don't say that!" He blushed even more.

"I'm sorry!" Felix laughed and then pinned Jisung to the bed. "Do you still have my shirt in your closet?" Felix asked, kissing Jisung's neck. "Mhm" Jisung nodded, moaning softly. "Good" Felix smirked against Jisung's skin.

"Felix just fuck me already" Jisung begged. "Without prep?" Felix asked worriedly. "You really think I'd go without prepping myself knowing you we're coming? Yeah no I fucked myself before you came" Jisung bit his bottom lip. "That's hot" Felix said, connecting their lips as he slowly slid in the tip.

"Ah~ fuck!" Jisung gasped and moaned, grabbing onto Felix's shoulders.

Felix kept pushing himself in. "Ugh fuck! Are you in yet?" Jisung moaned loudly. "You know I'm not" Felix smirked with a groan. Jisung whined. "Baby It's your fault for making a guy with a big dick fall for you" Felix chuckled. "I hate to say this but sometimes I wish you weren't so big— Fuck!" Jisung moaned loudly. "Wrong, you fucking love how big I am baby" Felix scoffed.

"D- Daddy Hold me" Jisung made grabby hands towards Felix who found the sight so cute. Felix hugged Jisung and pushed in himself whole. "Ah!" Jisung moaned into Felix's ear. "Fuck~" he moaned again and moved one of his hands to his stomach only to feel a big bulge. He looked down and gasped.

"D- Daddy Look" Jisung moaned. Felix looked down and smirked. "Fuck baby you're so beautiful, so so pretty for me" Felix groaned as he started to thrust. Jisung grabbed onto Felix's shoulders again and moaned loudly as Felix thrusted.

"Fuck you're so tight~" Felix moaned. "Mhm~ For daddy only~" Jisung nodded, whimpering. "You're so fucking gorgeous princess, so so pretty for me" Felix groaned. He suddenly hit Jisung's prostate and Jisung moaned loudly.

Felix smirked and thrusted faster causing the bed to hit against the wall. The bed started to creak and Jisung's moans only became louder. He moved his hands down to Felix's back and scratched it while his eyes crossed.

"Mhm yeah! Fuck daddy!" Jisung moaned. "Princess you're so good, you feel so fucking good" Felix grunted, he felt himself coming close to release. "Daddy I Wanna cum! Please let me cum!" Jisung begged. "Cum for me princess" Felix moaned into Jisung's ear.

Jisung moved one of his hands to his member and started to jerk himself off as Felix thrusted even harder. "Oh my god! Yes!" Jisung screamed out as he came.

"Fuck baby" Felix moaned as he came into Jisung. "Fuck.. look into my bedside table" Jisung breathed. Felix did so and found a buttplug. He smirked and inserted it into Jisung.

"Can you get wet wipes? They're in my bathroom" Jisung asked with puppy eyes. "Of course my queen" Felix bowed and got the wet wipes and started to clean Jisung.

The two changed the sheets and Jisung got dressed in Felix's shirt that he's got in his closet while Felix changed into a pair of sweatpants he's got at Jisung's house.

The two laid down on the bed, Jisung laying on Felix's arm. There was still loud music being heard from downstairs.

"You wanna know a secret?" Felix asked, Jisung intertwining their fingers. "Mhm?" Jisung looked up at Felix.

"I love you" Felix whispered. Jisung giggled and whispered back, "I love you too". Felix giggled with Jisung and the two looked at each other with a loving gaze.

"I want to marry you one day" Felix confessed. Jisung blushed. "Me too.." he mumbled. "Yeah? Wanna be my actual wife? We could live in Australia together" Felix kissed Jisung's forehead. "I'd like that Lix" Jisung smiled. "Me too" Felix yawned. "Let's sleep babe" Jisung giggled. "Mhm" Felix hugged Jisung and the two fell asleep.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

yay cute