"lo que digas cél.." her dad trailed making her groan in annoyance knowing he didn't belive her. the two started talking about the start of their week and things they have missed in the previous days.

the alarm celeste had scheduled on her apple watch had rung and she got off the stool that was connected to the island of the kitchen.

she gave her dad a side hug and he kissed her forehead which she rubbed off infront of his face. "you ruinin my make up pa." she whined as she grabbed her jacket off the rack.

"too grown!" he yelled as she was walking out the front door, "love you too!" she laughed quietly before walking to the train station. and as  always she had her headphones in her ears.

she went through her hoodie pocket and smacked her teeth in annoyance when she couldn't find the metro card.

which ment she would have to go through the gate door which also meant she would have to wait for someone to open to slip through.

it was like god heard her prayers when she saw a group of three boys go through the door. she was gonna wait for someone else to go through since they were being extremely loud and didn't want to seem like she was following them.

tho one of the boys noticed her who was of course darrian. "leste! ova hea!" she knew by the voice and name she was called it was the boy she shared her sandwich with.

celeste made eye contact with him and quickly walked through the gate door behind him. "thank you d." she thanked him in which he just nodded.

"you that celeste girl right?" a boy that looked a tad darker than the two spoke up. celeste nodded confused on how people even knew her. "oh aii, i'm notti tho." he smiled as he dapped her up and she smiled a bit in return.

he was gonna say something else until the other lightskin boy shoved him."aye move nigga! it's my turn." he shoved him then flashed a toothy smile to celeste.

"wasgood celeste?" he smiled at her making her smile softly back at him. "bro don't──push me bro." the two went back and forth while darrian and celeste watched the brothers.

celeste scooted a bit closer to darrian softly tapping his shoulder, "they okay?" she whispered lowly as she motioned to the two boys that were now tackling eachother on the floor but laughing at the same time.

"yeah, they brothers." he replied to her in the same volume making her nod in understanding, "aii let's go. the train here." darrian grabbed her hand and put it in his.

DURING LUNCH CELESTE usually sat by herself in the back of the cafeteria with her headphones stuffed deep into her ears while was doing missing work

but today it would be different since darrian had instited for her to sit with his friends but celeste wasn't convinced yet.

the bell for lunch had just rung and darrian was walking with celeste with an arm wrapped around her shoulder. "c'mon leste, jus sit with us for today and if youn' like it you can go back to where you was sittin before." he said turning to face her.