1

Tori Kelly as Aaron Angel

Chris Hemsworth as Greyson

Liam Hemsworth as Jack

Scott Eastwood as Dean Harper

Jason Momoa as Mark Jacobs

Chris Evans as Jesse

Timothy Olyphant as Aaron's dad (Anthony, Tony)

Gemma Arterton as Aaron's mother (Diane)

Jon Seda as Diane's true mate Elijah Clarke

Geena Davis as Diane's mother Johanna

Susan Sarandon as Evelyn (Tony's mother)

Robert De Niro as Joey (Tony's father)

Sam Elliot as Marco (Grey's GrandF)

Michelle Pfeiffer as Daisy (Grey's GrandM)

Theo James as Valentino Clarke

My dad learned how to paint my nails when I was barely 6 years old because that was what I wanted. All the other girls my age had pink or purple nails and I wanted them too.But there was another difference, their mothers did their nails.

My mother left me and my father just a couple months after I was born. Not like most female wolves do with their pups and mates. Once I got older my dad told me the only reason my mom left was because they weren't true mates and they never marked each other. She set out to find her true mate and never came back.

My dad never left to look, nor ever seemed that interested in his mate. I didn't know why.I was sort of frowned upon in school, and in the pack. The girl without a mom to tell her things about growing up, how to act, or look. It never was that hard to be myself though. I never let myself stress out over my makeup, or my hair, or boys that were popular. I didn't really have any friends until I got to college. A gay vampire named Jesse made sure that I started doing things his way.

He did my hair every single day after freshmen year when we moved in together. He taught me how to do my makeup and paid for certain things like getting my nails done and new clothes.

He was over a century old, he looked mid twenties so he got to save up his money and he loved to spoil me and his sometimes boyfriends.

Jesse lived in the city now that I was on the pack lands again. We got really close, my dad didn't like it at first but when he saw us interact and have fun he was happy that I had changed, with Jesse's help, for the better.

I am a teacher, and everyone knows that I don't get paid well, and I refuse to take any money from my dad or Jesse so I am also a barista in the summertime as well as a camp director for a month.

It was August now, a week after that summer camp let out and the first briefing I had when I got back on pack lands was that Genevieve, the Alpha's sister, and Jack Titan the new Beta were getting married.

Which meant that Greyson Titan would be around. He annoyed me to no end. Of course I only knew his reputation and heard him through the halls of high school. He prided himself on any kind of team he was on. People worshiped him and chanted his name on games days before the whole team hit the field.

Speaking of, I was in the middle of a latte for Twyla Russell when someone shouted his name. I finished, smiled at Twyla as she took the latte and made her way out.

"Iced Black coffee." I heard the register guy shout back at me and I grabbed the cup from him before turning and getting the ice and putting them in the cup before turning to the brew and pouring it in before placing a lid on and then grabbing a straw. I lifted it for show, looked at the name.