A shower prank☀️

(The pranks are going to be short every time I do a prank and they are water proof)

College here now😀
Sun:27
Moon:29

And also incoming charters!:
Chica
Freddy
Roxy
Eclipse

No one's pov:

Sun was just getting Ready to take a shower but little dose he know that moons was going to do a prank on him "moon have you seen my towel?!" "Haha no!" Sun growled "okay it's in the cabinet!" "Okay thank you!" Sun grabbed the towel out of the cabinet and turned on the warm water but luckily moon was waiting for him to do that because sun is scared of the dark So that's why moon planed this prank and by doing that is turning off the light "hehe ima hear him scream and burry me alive. But worth it!" Moon entered the bathroom and found sun humming a song "cute" he got a bit distracted but so he got on with it.

Moon:

I was about to hit the switch until I slipped on a sock wow "huh hello?" It my chance I turned off the switch and closed the door "ahhhhhh!!!" Wow he screams like a girl "mooondrooop!!" "Oh shit-" I heard the door open and it was brinda "bye bye bitch!" "Fuck yo-" I felt sun tackle me and he looked hot- "damn you look hot~" he blushed and he raised his fist "oh shi-"

Short prank so yeah and words are bye  244