Pre I

You opened your eyes, confused at your surroundings. You started to panic, which you found odd, but the feeling of your bond with Caraxes soothed you, which was as strong as ever. But so did the fact you were in the arms of a woman you had only been told about. Tysha Lannister. Your father's ex wife. But what confused you was the fact you were sucking at her teat, as she was clearly losing life. "Please, my wife, don't go," Tyrion begged and you tried to reach for your father, but your baby limb didn't allow you to reach him, you let go of Tysha's teat and started to cry. Which you also found odd. "Shh, shh, don't cry, don't cry my beautiful baby boy," Tysha whispered gently which soothed you "raise him Tyrion," she said "make him the greatest this world has ever known," she whispered as Tyrion took you into his arms "I promise, my love," he replied and she died with a peaceful look on her face.

Time skip

Tyrion walked through the gate of Casterly Rock with you in his arms, a castle you had been to many times, and enjoyed every time. 

Tyrion was soon face to face with his father, Lord Tywin Lannister. "Tyrion, what is this? A bastard?" Tywin demanded "my son, and he's no bastard," Tyrion replied "yes I am, but I'm also the king," you thought "who's his mother?" Tywin asked "Tysha," Tyrion said "there is no noble woman with the name Tysha. You married a commoner, this is no Lannister," Tywin stated "leave it at the gates," he ordered "no," Tyrion replied "he is the legacy of my wife, I will not leave him to die," you mentally smiled as you heard your father say that. He had always loved you, always would. No matter what you did. You could always be sure of that. "Then so be it, you will raise him yourself, you will train him yourself, if he dies bury him yourself," Tywin stated and walked inside "don't worry my little lion, you'll be the mightiest of us all," Tyrion said to you "I promise".