Father and Daughter day

Harry styles pov

Monday 14th April 2016

I'm at home with my daughter watching Disney movies I was thinking maybe we should do father and daughter day without no one interrupting our moment together as a family. As I was thinking on what we should do I saw Sapphire getting up and went upstairs to her room then i called her name "Sapphire where are you going ?" and with that she said "I'm going to my room to chill out all day long." What she said made me realize that I should take her out and go somewhere very nice that she would that she's never been to before for example, Theme park , Water park , cinemas, concerts, theatre plays , going to meet her favourite celebrities and even going shopping spree.

After I was done thinking to myself I went to the kitchen to make myself some break fast and Sapphire breakfast as well after I prepared the food and cooked it nice and well I took the plate and went upstairs with her food I knocked on her door "come in" she shouted I went inside her room and I gave her the food and I did I said to After when you finish your breakfast come downstairs as I need to talk to you about something important "ok dad I will come down in a minute". And with that I left her room and went to my room to get change into my outfit once I did that I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and clean my face after that I went downstairs and wait for her to come. Right after she came down she was wearing blue jeans Black jumper hoody socks and trainers she put her plate in the sink and came over to me and said "what do you want to talk to me about?" she asked I replied "well I was thinking since I adopted you few months ago and I was wondering if you'd like to have a father and daughter day out together like you never had before and I can take you places or even go on shopping spree together would you like to go with me Sapphire." She looked at me with tears in her eyes she replied "Yes I would love to go with you dad I've never had this moment before with my old dad this is a dream come true to have one I would love to thankyou for doing this for me dad I love you so much." When she hugged me very tightly I hugged her back giving her warm welcome hugs as I did we let go of the hug and told her to get her bag, her coat and her phone so she doesn't lose it after she got them I got my keys to the door when we went out and we went inside in the car it was freezing cold outside.

Skip the car road into the shopping spree

Once I parked the car near the supermarket we got out the I got the key I locked the car and I held my daughter's soft tiny hand to make sure that she doesn't get taken or snatched by a stranger as I need to keep her safe at all times. We got inside Zara store  and I bought her some new clothes  that she picked out that she wanted after I paid for them we went to another shop which is just still inside the supermarket as we got to a music store. I saw Sapphire getting excited when we got there, her little body couldn't wait to see all the instruments so she ran in the music store I caught up with her and I scolded her "Sapphire I know your excited but please do not run off someone could have snatched you or kidnapped and I want to keep you safe at all times do you understand me with a stern voice as I bend down to her level." She nodded her her head in disappointment and I had to tell so many times not to run off when we got to the instruments I said to her which instruments would like to play and to keep you can choose up to 3 and  I will pay them for you?" and with that she went to the piano sections and choose the third one down with 88 keys I picked up the piano she chose the second instrument and chose the electric guitar and one more she chose the microphone so she can sing and have fun.

After choosing we went over to the cashier to pay for it and what the price was really expensive for those stuff but it doesn't really matter the cashier said £1,949.589. I paid the full prize and the lady gave me the case and everything it's gonna be hard to put them in the car. Once we got to the car I unlocked the booster at the back I put all the instruments as I managed to put them in I closed the door went to the front and went inside and I opened the door for Sapphire as well she got inside closed the door behind her and put her seat belt then I started the engine started to drive. Then I started to talk to her as I put the radio on Justin Bieber never say never came on and Sapphire knew all the words to the song and I was surprised she is a good singer I must admit after the song finished. I said to her "hey Sapphire would you like to make your own album as well or do you want to be in my album?" She replied, "yh I would love to make my own album oh and be in your songs as well that would be so cool but the thing is I've never taken singing lessons before so I might find it tricky to find my voice." as she looked at me with her arms folded
"Alright my princess I will teach you to how to sing in my studio and you will get even better I promise." After about  30 minutes of driving, they got parked the car in front of the house they got out Harry went to the back of the car opened the boot and got all three instruments closed the boot and locked the car both of them went inside the house and locked the door they went upstairs into Sapphire's room and finding space to put them In so she can practice and play.
I fixed up her instruments and tested them just to make sure they work and including the microphone, I sang into the microphone singing one of my old songs right now by one direction.

Lights go down and I hear you calling to me yeahh

I hear voices singing songs in the street and I know 

That we won't be going home, for so long for so long but I know 

That I won't be on my own Yeah I love this feeling and 

Right now I wish you was here with me ahh oohhh 

Cause right now everything is new to me you know I can't fight the feeling 

And every light I feel it right now I wish you was here with me ahh ohh!

After I was done testing the microphone I sort out the machine to make it sound better and be heard after that I went to the guitar and got it fixed as I played the song and last one I fixed the piano and sorted that one out after that I called Sapphire to come upstairs and she did as she was told Yes dad she asked I fixed the instruments and you can use all them but choose one at a time and tomorrow I'm going to take your first singing lessons I've already booked it last night when I was planning the day for you and me to spend time together. 

After that Harry said that he made dinner already and came down to get the food and after Sapphire came down with her broken foot it's getting better just a little bit but she doesn't feel pain like she used to before they had chicken and rice with salad and cucumbers on the side of the plate and a orange juice after that it was now 9:30 pm Went upstairs got ready for bed for the next day ahead of them slept through out the night in their bedrooms.

Thankyou for reading father and daughter day chapter story I hoped you enjoyed it their will be more story's between the two of them