The Dream

Harry pov

I'm in the limo with Sapphire Lee and I've noticed how she's been very quiet and she's still in disbelief that I'm right in front of her,
Harry * "I asked her you ok Sapphire you seem quiet today what's wrong love"?
Sapphire* " I'm ok thanks for asking"
Harry * "Ok so we're gonna get to know each other a bit more is that ok with you".
Sapphire * "Yh I'm sure with that"
Harry* "ok so starting with what's your full name ?"
Sapphire: "Sapphire Faith Lee"
Harry: "How old are you"?
Sapphire: I'm 11 years old
Harry: Where were you born?
Sapphire: "I was born in New York City but now I live in Florida."
Harry: Do you play sports?
Sapphire: I play Table Tennis I dance and I do gymnastics I do them when I'm bored or I got nothing else to do.
Harry: Do you play musical instruments?
Sapphire: I play the violin, and piano and I sing a little bit
Harry: ok nice now that I know about you would you like to get to know me?
Sapphire: yes plz
Harry: Ask away what would you like to know
Sapphire, how long have you started doing music?
Harry; well I have been starting music Since I was in secondary school for a musical play so it's been 15 years
Sapphire: what do you enjoy most about making music?
Harry: what I enjoy most about making music is I like to make my fans smile laugh and have a good time.
Skip throughout the day into the evening
no one pov
Harry styles and sapphire Lee have been going on lots of rides at the amusement park in Thorpe park, Alton towers and universal studios they had an amazing time with each other sapphire was so happy she got to meet him and hang out with him all day and Harry even got her some food for breakfast, lunch and dinner this has been the best experience for her. And after all the rides they even went to the cinema to watch a nice film nothing too scary though after they finished the movie Harry took Sapphire to his concert in Florida Orlando to rehearse for a bit to make sure his vocals is nice and warmed up and even getting the equipment and sounds technology up and smoothly.
After all of those fun things that we did it was finally time to go home and rest Harry took me to my home and he went to his I was upset because I didn't want to let go or even go to my own home because I live alone but he said he will come for me soon yh that's basically what had happened.