The beginning

Sapphire pov*
I am with my parents hanging out. They're the only ones who I love and adore, we would go to the park, go to the cinema. At my 5th birthday party all of a sudden that's when things changed in my life. in a bad way. from there my dad and my mum said they didn't want me anymore and with that, they left me all alone until the police found me.

A few years later in the orphanage with lots of kids and teenagers, the person who owns the place her name is Mrs Johnson and she is in her mid-30s, she can be very nice and sometimes mean. when kids are rude to me or even worse...bullying me when I haven't done anything to them Mrs Johnson tends to ignore my complaint about the bullies.
I was alone in my room doing nothing, just sitting there all alone because I don't know anyone and it's been really difficult for me to live without my mummy and daddy. I need a happy family that will care for me and love me I can't wait til I get adopted, it's been 6 years since I've been put in sunny rise orphanage. I feel so lonely, just thinking about if I'm going to be here my whole life. I see beautiful couples come in and adopt my friends. Why doesn't anybody want me? I mean ... I'm beautiful, I'm polite and respectful, I'm funny and I have a lot of charisma. I try to tell myself that everything is going to find a whole family who wants me.
Sapphires dream
I was in my room playing a song called night changes by one direction on my iPod, I love that song it makes me feel so much better when I listen to their songs, after night changes I put on Matilda by Harry styles I relate to every word of the song that I was listening to and it made me feel so sad and makes me cry when I think about it.
After the music stopped I listened to Harry Styles's full album nonstop I was singing and dancing along to every word that I know of.
Then suddenly I had an email that was from Harry styles messaged me saying this
Dear Sapphire Lee,
I am so pleased to announce the winner of the Harry Styles Creative Arts Charity contest to spend the whole day with you. it will be nice for you to get to know me and for me to get to know you and you will be invited to come to my concert where you can get to sing and dance on stage with me, the date will start on Thursday 15th January 2015 time will start at 9:30 am and we will pick you up with a limo, with assistance with all you can eat. Thank you for signing up and congratulations Sapphire Lee.
Yours sincerely Harry Styles

When I was reading the email I was so shocked and happy that I get to spend the day with the one and only HARRY STYLES AHHHHH! I can't wait for the excitement to come through me I've been waiting for this day to come and it finally came true YESSSS.

Skip the days it's now Thursday 15th of January
I woke up from my beauty sleep at 6:30 so I can get ready in time I had my breakfast, brushed my teeth, got in the shower, got changed into my new clothing and made up my bed and my room for a little bit, it's now 7:00 I was doing my hair and I put it in to half up half down hairstyle and it suits me I love my hair I spent hours to make it perfect and I put a little bit of makeup not too much of it. After I was done getting ready I checked the time on my phone it was now 8:45 am. Wow, time is going fast I said to myself and I chuckled.
I got my coat my socks on and my trainers and my bag with my purse in so I can buy stuff and as I'm ready I wait for a bit until it was 9:30.
Once the time turned 9:30 someone rang the bell from the door I went up to open the door and  I saw Harry freaking Styles standing right in front of me. I was in disbelief shocked and happy at the same time. Harry said you ready to go live with me and I nodded my head but I did not move so he picked me up and closed the door behind him and walked towards the limo.

fan competition is you. As the winner of the competition you have won a free flight to come to London to meet me. My first concert of my new album is tomorrow and I would love for you to be there and I will make sure you will have the best night ever meeting me. So pack your bags and get ready for the journey.

Excitement soaked through my veins, I couldn't believe what I was reading. I had won a chance to meet Harry Styles! This was the first thing that had made me this happy in years, and it was my ticket out to a better life. I cried happy tears as I quickly began to pack my bags.

The next day, I was on the plane to London, feeling excited and scared all at the same time. As the plane touched ground, I felt like I was in a fairytale. I looked out the window at the horizon and thought of all the possibilities ahead.

As I arrived backstage at the concert that evening, I was overwhelmed by the energy and the feeling of joy in the air. The moment that Harry spotted me in the crowd, his face lit up with a huge smile and he held out his arms for a hug. As soon as we embraced, my loneliness and sadness floated away, and for the first time in a very long time I felt truly loved and important.

The audience was absolutely electric as Harry and I spent the rest of the night together enjoying the music and having an incredible time. This was the night that changed my life, the moment that taught me that I could be loved and that my dreams can always come true.
The next morning, I got a call from the adoption centre, they had a family who wanted to meet me, and so began my journey to finding my forever home!

From then on, my life I felt completely different. I was no longer alone- l was surrounded by loving parents, brothers and sisters, family vacations, and a life filled with meaning and purpose. I will always be grateful to Harry Styles for giving me the opportunity to find my happily ever after.