The Brits

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Imagine you and Harry are getting ready for the Brit awards together you were matching, both in black. You came out of the bathroom dressed and ready as you see Harry in his extravagant outfit. You were a little awestruck. You smiled. "Look at you! Mr. Fancy." You smiled. He looked up at you as his eyes slightly widened before he beamed at you. "Wow! You look amazing.." He spoke. "So do you.." You smile as you walk up to him bringing your hands up around his neck, running your fingers through his hair.

Later that night Harry had been drinking and he was off his face. He was so giggly talking it up with Stanley Tucci, Lewis Capaldi, and Shania Twain. You were at the table with Rob Stringer, Gemma, Jeff, Glenne, Tom, and Tyler. Harry was extremely cuddly on you with his head on your shoulder. "I love you..sooo much!" He slurred, you giggled. "I love you too, baby." You smiled before he placed his hand on your bare thigh pushing over the fabric widening the slit of your dress. He turned his head as he began to nibble on your ear before kissing your neck. "Baby.." You giggled slightly pushing him off of you. You could feel yourself tingling. Harry stood up before whispering in your ear, "Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes." He smirked before he trailed off towards the bathrooms. The award ceremony was coming to an end anyway before the afterparty. You told Gemma that you'd be a minute and to head off with everyone.

Harry stood in the bathroom leaning against the counter to the sink when he heard a knock at the door. He knew it was you by the way you knocked. You walked in. "Lock the door.." He said. You did as he told. You walked over to him. "Oh the things I'm going to do to you tonight.." He spoke. "Well, it better be quick. We left your sister and I told her we wouldn't be long." You told him. "She can wait, I wanna take my time with you.." He smirked, placed his hands on your waist before he lifted you onto the countertop. You brought your hands up to his cheeks kissing him. He pushes up the skirt of your dress as he began to spread your legs. Your breath hitched as you felt his hand touch your bare, tender skin. "No panties?" You shake your head. "M-m.." You mumbled. "You're a naughty one.." He smirked. "Only for you, darling.." You smirked back at him. He brought his hand to your cheek before kissing you. He then brought kept his other hand between your legs rubbing his fingers against your tender skin before he reached down to unbutton his slacks. He then let his pants and briefs fall to his ankles before he pulled you closer to the edge of the counter before he slammed himself into you. You both became moaning messes in that bathroom, not caring who outside could hear you. Harry's thrusts were hard as he kissed your neck. You moaned in his ear. "Fuck, baby.." You felt your climax building up in your stomach. "Harry.." You moaned gripping onto his shoulder. You almost screamed as you released onto him as he groaned releasing into you. Harry softly kissed your neck before pulling away, you were both panting. "That was fun.." He panted. "It was but we should get to the party." You tell him. "I need to pee first." You walk over to the stall to use the bathroom before heading out to the afterparty.

We walked over and found Gemma, Tom, Jenny, Tyler, Jeff, Glenne, Sarah, Mitch, Pauli, Yaffra, and Nyoh. "Well, look who's decided to join the party!" Nyoh spoke. Harry was still giggly. "What are you so giggly about, Garry?" Tom chuckled. Harry wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "We were having our own little afterparty.." Harry kissed your cheek. "Harry, shhh!" You shushed him. He chuckled in your ear. "You two had sex!" Sarah blurts. Everyone laughs. Your face starts to grow a red from slight embarrassment. "It was sooo worth it.." Harry garbled before kissing your neck. "Harry stoppp!" You giggled. "I'm gonna go get us some more drinks." He began to step away. "Nuh-uh, I think I'm gonna take you home." You spoke before he pouted. "But whyyy?" He whined. "It's bedtime for you. Gem, do you mind giving us a ride?" You asked. She nodded before you left the afterparty.

You thanked Gemma for the ride and help Harry into the house. You had gotten him into bed as you helped him out of his clothes. "I love you so much babyyy." He mumbled with his eyes half opened. You giggled, "I love you too." You helped pull the duvet over him before kissing his forehead. "Goodnight, my love.." You whispered as you brushed your fingers through his hair as he began to fall asleep.