Chapter 10

Im so proud of everything! How good my life is, how much y'all blew up this story?!
TYSM for all the support y'all made me cry tears of joy :)<3
Enjoy<3

                                  Akazas POV:

I woke up feeling sleepy REALLY really sleepy.
I remembered what I said to Douma perfectly and I was in shock that he still loved, cared about me.
It was embarrassing to admit everything to Douma but I just needed to.
I looked around and saw that I was in Doumas bedroom. Of course I had to be in it under all that pressure after saying everything to Douma I fell asleep or fainted?
I don't remember but I remember waking up to Douma saying "Everything will be alright..„
and falling asleep again.
I knew how much i hated myself  (relatable🙁)
I stoped worrying about everything when I realised Douma was hugging me and still sleeping?
Now I know why it's so warm.
Douma is always cold so I wonder how is it this warm?
I looked at Douma and stroked his shinny long blonde hair. His hair is so fluffy I wanna brush it! My hair is just short and pink nothing special, I don't even need to brush it. I continued stroking Doumas hair when he suddenly opened his gorgeus rainbow eyes.
I stared at his eyes kneeing anyone could look and just fall asleep, his eyes were so shinny. Those colors were so amazingly pretty, such pretty red shinning.
I was staring at him admiring his looks when he suddenly spoke up?
-Goodmorning gorgeous. Like the view?

I didn't know what to say so I looked away but he got up and since I was sitting and he was on my knees laying all the warmth disappeared.
I was kinda disappointed that it was cold again.
But I could feel an arm on my chin making me look back at Douma.
I looked back at him and blushed a bit when he leaned in.

-Am i that amusing that you can't even say goodmorning back?
He blowed me a kiss and I was SO disappointed he didn't kiss me?
Why the hell am i disappointed?
-Goodmorning Douma, do you want breakfast?

-I would love to eat but I'd prefer to be with you. <3
Then he leaned over and kissed me.
It was actually so magical.
I know he is my soulmate I just love him now.

-I never knew what live was untill I met you<3