Chapter 1

No one's POV:

"I hate you Douma! You're just so annoying can you shut up for a second?!" I shouted at Douma backing up.
"Akaza I didn't think you would react like this I thought u were...gonna be happy..
Everyone could hear the argument but they said nothing. Douma was looking really sad but Akaza ignored him.

Akazas POV:

Ugh I hate him why can't he leave me alone?
I thought about the argument for a while and I felt sad? No no! NO! I don't feel sad he deserves being screamed at.
I was about to go to my house but I got a tap on my shoulder it was Douma.
I looked back with a annoyed face and asked "what?"
Douma apologised and gave me a small box.
"I hope you forgive me I really am sorry."
"I didn't want to upset you!"
"I thought we could've worked that out"
He bowed down with a sad face and walked of.
What the heck?
He apologised? Have I gone to far?
I was thinking so much about it I just fainted.

The next day

I woke up to find myself on a bed I still was tired so I didn't do or say anything I looked around and I saw I was on a bed and it was fancy ah yes.
This is Doumas house.
I didn't care I wanted to apologise..
I was sad okay? Don't blame me!!!
"hey Akaza."
Douma came in with a soft smile. The smile was looking different in a bad way. I could sense his feeling he was sad.:(
"Douma!"
I don't know why I shouted but I did!
I sat on the couch and I tried standing up to ran up to him but I fell?..
Why did I fall what happeneed..
"Akaza please calm down!"
He came to me and hugged me. He then placed me on the bed again. Just a reminder he is still hugging me.
"Akaza when you fainted you twisted you're leg."
"So now I'm taking care of you."
"Please just accept it!"
I didn't know what to respond so I just pulled him and stopped hugging him I was shocked.
"Douma.. why."
"What why Akaza-San?"
"Why do u care for me I'm not anything special."
"It's because I love you dummy:)!"
Douma then gave me a small kiss on the cheeck.
Then Ofc I started screaming at him out of embarrassment how dare he kiss me without my concern"

Doumas POV:

I just kissed Akaza! Well technically on the cheeck but still! But geez he was stubborn he was a angry chichua again:/

"Shh you'll wake the others!"
Ofc he didn't stop so stubborn.
"Behave or else."
"Or else what!?"
Then i kissing him on the lips.
"Mhh"
I didn't know Akaza could make such cute noises!
I want more!
I kissed him again I could hear his little moans his lips were so soft and his mouth I could explore it everyday!
I continued kissing him. That was the best night ever!

The next day

Akazas POV:

I was naked I don't remember why. Oh right. Wait but why am I naked I only remember kissing him?!