Aftermath: Revenge of the Telethon

Začít od začátku

Geoff: 🎵Save this show. "So call the numbah."🎵

Geoff and Bridgette: 🎵Save the show with love..." "...And Five Hundred Thousand Dollars.🎵

Geoff: Save the show, baby. Just give it some dough. Give it some love and some dough.

The audience cheered after the song was over. Suddenly, Blainley is seen walking onto the stage.

Blainley: That's right. You need to give us five hundred thousand dollars in the next half-hour. Hi. I'm Blainley Stacy Andrews O-Halloran, and I'm your co-host.

Bridgette: I'm sorry. I thought you were the roving reporter.

The audience gasped as soon as Bridgette said that.

Blainley: I'm thrilled to be here tonight, co-hosting with Geoff and Bridgette.

James: Hey, wait a minute. I thought she was getting her old job back at "Celebrity Manhunt?"

Trent: I heard that she tried to, but they said no.

James: Oh.

Blainley: "I'll keep you posted on the total as Your calls and Your cash pour in." This is the number. Call now. We have gifts.

Bridgette: For a donation of just twenty-five, you'll get a commemorative box of delicious and nutritious yummy happy-go-time fishtails! Strictly decorative. Do not eat. "May not be legal in all provinces." Keep out of reach of children.

Geoff: "And for fifty bucks, you'll get a special commemorative "Total Drama" t-shirt." "Sure, it looks like a plain "T," but when you get it wet..." Oh-ho-ho-ho! It's a wet "T!"

Bridgette: If you get a busy signal, keep trying. You'll get through eventually.

Unfortunately, no one was calling as Beth was eating a cookie.

Geoff: "If loyal viewers like you don't start donating pronto, everyone here's gonna get canned!" And for the gang in Jamaica, the nightmare truly begins.

Blainley: Our goal tonight is five hundred thousand dollars. And thanks to your donations. "So far, we've raised a grand total of..." Nothing?!

Geoff: Oh, come on!

Bridgette: Let's welcome our first guest and encourage her fans to call in.

Geoff: Good idea. She didn't recognize her "own" boyfriend for six episodes. And she loves to be called "Her Hotness." It's Lindsay!

The audience cheers and applause as Lindsay come out onto the stage.

Bridgette: Hi, Lindsay. "Tell us about the gifts you've brought for those who donate in your name."

Lindsay: I was supposed to bring presents?

An intern then brought out a whole crate of lip gloss to the stage.

Lindsay: Ooh! Lip gloss!

Geoff: That's right! For a donation of one hundred dollars, you'll receive one of the remaining four hundred tubes of lip gloss Lindsay brought to wear this season. Supplies are vaguely limited, so call now.

The peanut gallery is now seen on the phones.

Geoff: Look at the phones! Lindsay's got a lot of fans!

Blainley: Y-Y-Yeah. Katie and Sadie are talking to each other.

Katie: We should "totally" get matching bracelets.

Sadie: I so agree with you.

Blainley: And Harold is checking on movie times.

Harold: Halloween Ends is playing around the corner!