Chapter 5

"Let me take you on a date," Billie told me as she put her hands on my shoulders. 'What' I asked with a smile turning my head back to see her. Did i just heard right.  Did Billie fucking Eilish, the biggest dream of all young people and adults, just ask me on a date.

'Just let me take you out on a date' She replied and held me. Does Billie really want to prove and convince me that she wants to be with me. To be with me and go out with me in public together. Surely Billie is ready for all those paparazzi, interviewers, her fans? To lose the last of her privacy.

Am I ready for all that?

Some people are probably thinking that what the hell am I explaining now, that it should be so  cool to be popular and to be with a popular person. But am I ready to get used to the fact that wherever I go, there are paparazzi in front of me taking pictures of me. Or to get hate  on social media. Am I ready to lose my private life, which no one really knows about, for everyone to know about me.

She was behind me with her arms around me. I was happy that she wants to take me on a date public in front of everyone.  Billie came from behind to sit in front of me. We sat facing each other on Billie's bed. I could only stare into her eyes for the rest of my life. She put both of her hands on either side of my face and moved her thumbs to my cheeks. Besides to Billie pulled me towards her. Our lips pressed together. The kiss was passionate but calm. Our lips moved in sync. We broke away from each other and I pressed our foreheads together.

'Well, when would you like to take me out' I asked Billie with a smile. A big smile appeared on Billie's face.

'So was it yes and you're going on a date with me' Billie asked and got excited. How can a person become so happy from being so small, but I love to see her happy so I will do anything to make him happy.  'it was' I replied to that happy person.

I just laughed at her reaction and quickly felt her soft and plump lips on mine. 'How about tonight, I didn't have any work' Billie suggested to me.

No matter how wonderful that sounded, I couldn't say yes to that.

I was about to answer yes right away, but I realized that I haven't told my parents anything in days. They're probably worried because I haven't talked anything from them. And I haven't heard anything from  since that gig. I hope she is alright. I've been a terrible friend and daughter.

'No fuck, I can't come, I have to go' I answered her quickly and got up from the bed to collect my clothes. A small light joy left Billie's face when she heard my quick answer. It hurt me  to look at her like that. But i have to go home, i can't abandon to my family any more that what i've already  have.

As much as I want to stay here, I can't. I have to go to my parents and apologize to them for my disappearance for two days. I tried to find my clothes on the floor of the room. It was a bit difficult to find clothes among all of Billie's clothes on the floor. 'Where the hell are my clothes,' I said, annoyed because I couldn't see my own clothes anywhere. They can't just disappear like that. 'You can keep those clothes of mine on,' I heard Billie say.

I turned around to look at her. 'Can I really wear this?' I asked her in surprise. I was surprised that she let me keep these clothes. 'Yes of course' She answered me with a smile. 'thank you' I replied.

I did realize after a while that I can't wear shorts and a t-shirt in public places. so I can, but I just don't like going to public places in shorts. 'Hey, could I have some pants from you because I don't want to go to public places in shorts' I asked her.  Shit, why can't you just put on those shorts and go to your parents. Surprising Billie didn't seem to mind because she just turned to me again and answered me. 'Yes, you can if you want, go to the top of that closet or if you see some good-looking pants, take them off the floor' She explained to me, laughing. 'Okay, thank you' I said and started looking through the pants on the floor.