CHAPTER 2

Billie

I was lying on the sofa in the backstage and looking at the phone. I was just thinking about that one woman in the growd. I don't know what was in it, but something special. and that's what got me interested in her..

I put the phone down and try to take small naps while waiting for her to come here as I asked in the note.

I hope she doesn't think that  I'm weird when I ask her to come to the backstage after the show and we don't even know each other.

However, I woke up from my thoughts when I heard Finneas shout  out to someone.

Weird.

Finneas never yells at anyone.

'Hey let go of that girl' I hear Finneas shout again. At that point, I got up and went towards the front door where the sound came from.

At the front door, I was confused as to what had happened there. a rash was on one of our security guards and a young woman was unconscious next to him.

'what the hell has happened here!?' I asked running over to them. I crouched in front of the woman, trying to get her to come to her senses. but no answer.

Then I realized.

The unconscious woman was the woman from the audience

"take that woman inside to be warm and safe and then call the police," Finneas said to me, still holding the security guard on the ground. I lifted the woman up and started towards the inner door. when I got inside, I carefully put you on the sofa.

I took my phone out of my pocket and started calling the police. after the call I went outside to check what the situation was. Finneas said that everything is fine, that he will be fine and he told me to go back to inside to see how she is doing.

Chloe

I started to see a little light. I blinked a few times. I started to wake up properly and come to my senses properly.

I had a moment to try to think about what had happened to me. How did i end up here, where am i.

I tried to get up but I felt a terrible throbbing in my head, I put my hand on my forehead and blood came from my face. I was wondering what the hell had happened to me

I tried to remember what happened as well as possible, but I couldn't remember for long until someone walked towards me. I couldn't properly see who was in it, but I was scared of it and tried to get up, but I didn't get very far when it started to soar.

'Woah, take it easy' I hear women voice say to me. I feel someone's arms on my side and I feel myself on the couch again. 'You have to take it easy, you're really not fit to walk yet' the voice says again.

The voice sounded familiar. I think I had heard it sometime before. wait, it can't be. I couldn't think anymore until I feel my eyelids really heavy and I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier every second.

and I faint

I start to wake up again, but this time not from the couch. but from someone's bed.

I started to remember what had happened to me. I was at Billie's show and after the show, for some strange reason, I started walking across the stage.

a security guard came to me and threw me to the ground. the more precisely I don't remember what happened.

Why the hell was I even walking to behind the stage!?

'It can't be true' I said to myself and started digging in my pockets. after some digging i found what i was looking for.