CHAPTER 1

Chloe

Tonight. 

Tonight finally my biggest dream will come true.

Actually in a few hours my biggest dream will come true.

I'm sitting with my bestfriend against the fence of the stage. Fucking front row.  I can't believe this is true.

I'm  gonna see my biggest idol live in TWO HOURS. And not just anyone's consert. One and only Billie Eilish.

Everybody is screaming 'BILLIE!, BILLIE!, BILLIE!'

And then. lights turn off.. Everybody started screaming and shouting.

Intro started. There was white flashing lights everywhere. Smoke started coming from the smoke machines. This only meant one thing.

BIllie is coming to the stage.

Finneas and  Andrew came to the stage an everybody started screaming like crazy. Everybody is filming the intro and i already was  crying. same my bestfriend Mia.

'YOU MADE ME HATE THIS CITY' came from the speakers and the same time we see Billie's shadow behing the stage.

Everybody scream even louder when we see Billie's shadow in there. Me and Mia cry to each other.

Finneas and Andrew started playing the drums even faster and then Billie jump  under the stage onto the stage. The show haven't even started properly yet and we're crying already.

I can't believe that Billie is literally barely two meters away from me.

Billie is singing now 'you should see me in a crown'

She is walking front of us and singing.

'tell me which one is worse, living or dying first. Sleeping inside a hearse. i don't dream'   Billie sing that and then she knelt/squatted in front  of me and  continued singing.

'You say, come over baby' And then she look at me deeply in the eyes 'I think your pretty'

'I love you' i scream at her. She smiled at me and then get up. After that i just look at my bestie and started cry hysterically. I couldn't stop crying. No matter how hard i try to stop crying. The tears just keep coming down to my cheeks.

There is big bang i notice that the confetti starts to drip from the ceiling. All of us start to cry so much more because this is Billie's last song she is going to sing and then this night is over.

'This is my last song and i love you all so so much!' Billie say to us and then Happier Than Ever starts to play.

We all just cry and sing the last song as loud as we could.

'When I'm away from you, I'm happier than ever
Wish I could explain it better
I wish it wasn't true'

Billie walk  around the stage and keep singing.

'Give me a day or two to think of something clever
To write myself a letter
To tell me what to do, mm-mmm,Do you read my interviews?                                                                   Or do you skip my avenue? (My avenue)

Billie just smiled at us, it felt unreal.

'When you (when you) said you were passing through
Was I even on your way?I knew when I asked you to (when I asked you to)
Be cool about what I was telling you
You'd do the opposite of what you said you'd do (what you said you'd do)
And I'd end up more afraidDon't say it isn't fair
You clearly weren't aware that you made me miserable
So if you really wanna knowWhen I'm away from you (when I'm away from you)
I'm happier than ever (happier than ever)
Wish I could explain it better (wish I could explain it better)
I wish it wasn't true (wish it wasn't true), mmm-mmm'