CHAPTER 3

I'll just say at the beginning that this part will contain sex, kissing, etc..., so if it bothers you, please skip this part and continue with the next part.

And now I will spoil it enough that the whole part is sex. Yes, I wrote a whole section about sex.

But you have been warned.

'Really drivin' me mad. As long as you're next to me. Just the two of us'

We sang the beginning of the song looking each other.

'You're my, my, my, my kind of woman,' Billie sang, walking towards me. 'Oh my, what a girl'  I sang and took a couple of steps towards Billie.

'You're my, my, my, my kind of woman'

'And I'm on my hands and knees' we sang and I felt Billie's hands on my hips, I got chills from Billie's touch. it felt good and I would get used to her touch.

Billie pulled me closer to her by my hips. 'Beggin' you please, baby. show me your world'  We sang and I felt her pull me even closer to her.

Now I could feel her chest against my body. I just looked Billie in the eyes and she looked at me.

Then Billie looked me in the eyes, then down to my lips and back up to my eyes.

Now our faces were a couple of centimeters away from each other. I feel his warm breath on my skin. we moved closer and closer to each other. our noses are now against each other. I looked into her eyes and moved to look at her lips.

Then I felt her soft lips on mine. I couldn't believe this was true. We moved our lips in the same rhythm.

I could stay in this moment forever.

Billie pulled away from the kiss. 'Are you sure this is okay' She asked looking me in the eyes. I just nodded in response and connected our lips again.

It don't felt the same as before, but it felt more different now.
It wasn't a drunken kiss anymore.

It was more of a passionate and hungry kiss.

We both look into each other's eyes. Neither looked away. You could tell from Billie's eyes that she was 'a little' drunk. You could probably tell from my eyes too that I had a few drinks too many.

A small gasp escaped my mouth as Billie moved from my lips to my neck. She found the right spot on my neck. At the same time, Billie's hands roam my body. I move my hand to her hip while the other hand is on her cheek.

Billie's other hand wanders over my breasts. Another hand on my hip pulls me closer to her. I moan and smiled at the same time as Billie found the right spot on my neck.

I start walking towards the couch and push Billie onto the couch. Billie laughs it off and sits cross-legged on the couch. I walk over to Billie and stand in front of her. I can feel hands on my ass. Billie's hands. She pulls me from my ass into her lap.

I start searching Billie's neck for her sensitive spot. After a bit of searching I started to hear small moans coming from her mouth. She puts her arms around me and gently squeezes my hips.

I feel Billie's hands on the edge of my top and she starts to lift my top higher and higher. However, Billie assures me that it's fine and I nod in response.

It wasn't long before I was in just my underwear on Billie's lap. Same Billie. "Oh my god you look hot in just your underwear" I hear Billie whisper in my ear. I laugh at that and whisper in her ear "Well you don't look bad either' she smiled at that.

I started to make a small movement in her lap. I can see from her face that she has some emotions. Because of that movement.

I just started moving harder. Forward, backward and sideways. Front, back and sides. I repeated it over and over until Billie turned us around. Billie came top of me this time.

Her hand traveled up and down my thigh. Our lips connected again. "I need you Chloe now," Billie said between kisses. "I needed you too billie" I told her. "Okay, let's go," Billie said, getting off of me. Billie held out her hand to me and I took it. Billie pulled me close and gave me a long kiss before starting to lead me to the bedroom.

"Lay on the bed," Billie says. I did as Billie told me. I went to lay on the bed on my back to see what she does.

'You look hot as hell in just your underwear' I tell her as she leans in to kiss me. "Then what would I look like without anything," she said, dropping to her knees beside me.

"Too sexy" I replied. With that Billie reached to open her bra.

I feel it when I get wet. Billie circled me and started kissing me passionately. She moved to my neck. She found my sweet spot almost immediately. I feel her lips on my breasts and I feel the lever of the bra opening.

There, mine and Billie's bras flew to the floor.

She keeps going lower and lower. She is on my stomach, I also feel two hands on my breasts. She squeezes them gently.

Then she just looks me deep into my eyes and I feel her fingers on the edge of my panties. She just smiles at me and pulls my pants down.

I lie completely naked with Billie on top of me.

I feel light kisses on my thighs. Billie puts her hands on both of my knees and opens my legs.

'Are you ready' Billie asked with a smile. I nodded at her.

"Use your words baby," Billie told me.

'Yeah. Please, Billie, I need you," I answered her. Billie didn't say anything but put her head between my legs.

"Ahh" comes out of my mouth as I feel Billie's tongue on my cunt. Billie moves her tongue faster.

The room fills with moans

After a while I feel two fingers inside me. Billie starts moving her fingers faster. 'ahh..ahhh Billie yes' I said to Billie.

I've never had such good sex.

'come here' I said to Billie and she stood up to kiss me on the lips. I pulled us around that Billie was now under. "now it's my time to get your reward" I said while giving a kiss to the shame. i could taste myself in her mouth. I went straight down to her cunt. I could hear her moans coming from her mouth.

'ahh Chloe just like that' Billie said to me with a sigh. After maybe 10 minutes we started testing different positions we start moving up and down. back and forth. sometimes we went forward or backward. Only moans came out of both of their mouths.

Now we just lay in bed under the covers, out of breath. We tried to even out our breathing, but it was quite difficult.

'That was something absolutely incredible' Billie said to me in the middle of the silence.

'It was,' I replied, laughing.

'Can we just sleep now 'cause it's about 2 in the morning and I'm a little tired after that' I asked.

"yeah let's sleep but that would probably be good for us" she answered me.

Good night Chloe' I heard Billie say again.

"Good night Billie" I said and started to sleep.

*******************************************************

This part is really weird and I'm really really sorry about this!!

By the way, happy new year everyone.I can't imagine that now it's 2023 and not 2022.

Remember to vote and tell me what you think about this part.