Chapter 14: UR

Play this song SZA is so pretty and I think she is a great singer.

Omg so this week has been like the best last week of high school ever.This guy I used to like talked to me and like in front of all my friends and they started whistling and i was like nah I got someone else I like... Yall late.
The guy that Ive "secretly" been liking for like 3 years was talking to my brother and like I had to ask him a question and he walked like beside me when I went back to take an exam.

Lets get this shit started.

"Beth?" Aaron looks at me and drops the bag of food in his hand.
He litterally runs beside me and hugs the life out of me. S turns and looks at me and mouths "Im going to go" and i smile at her as in saying okay.

Rory and her walk out of the room and I scoot over and pat the spot next to me.

Aaron gets up on the bed and lays down and I lay back in his arms. "What happened? I was fine one minute and then the next I wake up after 3 months."
Its quiet. My heads raising from him breathing.

"No one knows. I thought you were gone."
I turn and face him and so our faces are inches apart.

"How are they? what are they like?"
he smiles at me
"adeline and Deblin have brown curly hair and Adeline is the one that is way more quiet compared to Deblin.  They look exactly the same they're so beautiful"
I smile. My girls are okay.

"so whats happened since Ive been gone?"
he looks up and he looks down at me and I see a tear roll down his face.

"Hey" I say as I  wipe his face "what happened?"

he doesnt say anything so i hug him and we just lay there in silence. After about 30 minutes he talks.
"My mom was on her way here after she found out what happened to you,  She was crossing an intersection when she got hit. They said it was a drunk driver." by this time he was full on in tears and I was hugging him closer to me."They said she died on Impact. She didn't... She didn't deserve to die that way."

I know it must feel horrible since im in tears but to go through all this in one day. Not knowing if I was going to wake up. Not knowing if our kids were going to see their own mother.

"Im sorry. Your right though she didn't deserve that. at least she didnt have to go through any pain."
he nods his head and doesnt say anything for a while and I let him be quiet and think.

"I want you to meet the girls." he smiles at me and wipes my face.

he gets up and presses the red button by me bed and in seconds doctors come in and hes pushed back by the doctors.

He looks back at me and smiles at me and I smile at him. I know i must've looked crazy since I was smiling while doctors were looking at my vitals and checking on me but what can I say. I was happy. 

WOAH THIS IS SO SHORT GUYS BUT I HAVE TO GO GET MY NAILS AND HAIR DONE FOR MY SISTERS GRADUATION AND THEN IM GOING WINDOW SHOPPING WITH A FRIEND AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 7AM AND ITS LIKE 12:45 SO YEAH SEE YA LATER FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME FOR THIS SHORT ASS CHAPTER.