4. the way you do

You parked the truck/car you were driving and sighted after looking into the mirror and seeing the mattress behind you.

After getting out of your vehicle and seeing the mattress once more you groaned loudly out of annoyance. After like 10-15 minutes of struggle you finally got it onto your bed and sighed of relief, boomer hoped onto the mattress next to you and started wagging his tail. "Come on boy let's get to cleaning" you said with a small smile on your face.

It was already getting dark and you were almost finished, only the fireplace was still dusty and you wanted to re-decorate the whole house a little but that had to wait.

A headache came out of nowhere and of course no medicine in the house. So what did you do when you had a headache and no medicine? Go for a walk,
You left boomer home because you wanted to have this walk by yourself.

Now you were deep in the forest and the only white sauce you had was a small flashlight. And of course you had your gun on you and a knife,
You heard howling, and it wasn't too far away. You started panicking a little, just enough to forget you even had a headache in the first place.
Heading back the way you came and you heard a noise. Now you stopped and pulled your gun out plus the flashlight wasn't helpful at all. You were in complete darkness because the trees blocked the moonlight.

A sharp pain in your shoulder. And you felt yourself fall to the ground. Only thing you heard was footsteps coming towards you before passing out.

You woke up to the hot sun on your skin and because of how hungry you are. Trying to sit up was difficult because the sleeping drug didn't were off totally and it was way more then you need, anyway you looked around and saw that you were in a cage.

Now you started to panic and tried to stand up but you didn't realise how short the cage was so as you were standing up you hit your head with full force and fell back down falling unconscious again.

Waking up the second time in the cage but it was dark again. The only light source was the street lamp like lights scattered across the property.

Till now you had no clue as where you were and why but then it hit you like a truck. You looked around again with now a clear mind and saw all the other cages around you. Some were empty some hat people barely breathing, the one that court your attention was right next to you and it also caught your attention very quickly because it was a tall white wolf with red paint on it as well as blood.

A half eaten human hand was hanging out of its mouth and was growing at you as if you were going to take it away from it.

You scrambled as quickly as you can to the other side of the cage to het as far away as you could, all of a sudden a loud scoff came from the outside of your cage.

Jacob Seed

He looked at you as if you were his pray and scoffed again now siting down on a chair that seemed to come out of nowhere.

'Am i still drugged? What is happening? He wasn't there just a second ago' you thought as you heard him say "you are probably thinking 'how did he get there so fast' or something along of those lines, well let me tell you that you were staring at that wolf for 5 minutes or so. See when the brain gets the sense of it being in danger or near danger it panics and slows down your time perspective, so if it would have to run you could run 3 to 5 times more then you think you could. So it feels like 30 seconds or less but it actually has been multiple minutes"

You didn't believe what you were seeing.

You heard everything he said but you didn't believe that you actually got caught in under a week of you being in the whitetail mountains.

"Wha- how did i? How did i get here?" The confusion in your voice was clear but there was no sign of fear, Jacob looked at you and said "my hunters. I saw your little road rage a cupule days ago and sent one of my men after you" You realised that he seemed impressed, probably because you didn't seem scared, but for some wired reason you didn't feel scared.

Probably had boomer on your mind because he was alone back in the little cabin most likely waiting for you and that made you a little sad but even so angry.

You still had a headache and all this didn't make it better, but you ignored it because you heard what Jacob dose to his captives and now the fear was setting in.

Jacob looked at you for a brief second before pulling out a little box and twisting it. You felt a single tear fall from your eye at the sight of the little box. A smile of Jacobs face appeared as the teardrop fell from your check.

"Only youuuuuuu can make this wold seem right.
Only youuuuuu can make the darkness brigh.
Only you and you alone, can thrill me like you doooo"

You shut your eyes as soon as you head the song come out of the little box.

Nothing...

The sound of the little box shutting and a confused yet frustrated sigh from Jacob made you open your eyes.

He was already looking at you.

You felt confused, because you were supposed to become this crazy killing Maschine as soon as that song came on. But nothing.

"I've never seen anyone react to this song the way you do" was all he said before nodding at one of his men beside him.

Aging the sharp pain in your shoulder.

This time you saw that is was a little dart like thingy that people use on wild animals so they can get near them to operate or to do anything like that.

*****

Back in front of your cabin.