"Who am I to stop you?" he asked, wishing to be someone that could. You fixated on his words as well, wishing the same as him.

"Right. You're a Club."

"You're a Heart." he said and you nodded, starting to walk in the direction of your cells.

𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰 𝚂𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶.

As you slowly opened the door, you glanced again at Chishiya, who seemed lost in his own thoughts. You ignored the flying thoughts of worry that appeared by themselves and the fact that Chishiya thought your idea was bad. He had every reason to, however it was new to you to care about his opinions. You weren't a person to seek approval, moreover from him. Things changed, though. The time you spent with him kept increasing and while it did so, you had multiple unstoppable feelings, which you didn't think were just fleeting.

𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝚂𝚆𝙴𝚁.

"Heart." you went with the exact thing Chishiya told you.

After you successfully exited the cell, the atmosphere felt different. You knew it was because the bully got the wrong answer and he went with it. He died and people kept whispering among themselves. The entire blame will go to the poor guy that got bullied and manipulated by the guy you wanted to make a deal with. He was the game's devil, that caused chaos and now you were ready to negotiate with him.
Back in the guardroom, you only gave Chishiya a reassuring look before making the choice to go to Banda's direction.

Banda was sitting down with his back pressed against the hard wall, the other guy was standing next to him. While approaching, they noticed you and didn't have a special reaction.

"I've noticed the two of you a while ago. Whispering and looking at what's happening." you said once you arrived to Banda's left side.

"Isn't that the right thing to do in a game like this?" Banda rhetorically asked.

"It is. But after a while, it shouldn't be. Urumi, there," you looked at the girl talking to her group and focusing on the guilty figure of that guy. "is already trying to convince her group to lie at that poor boy. Whom you told to be dishonest towards the bully, who's now dead. You didn't just sit and watch, you took action."

"So what? Do you resent me about what I did?"

"I don't know you. Personally. And I don't have a problem about what you did, since it was necessary. That bully deserved it, but now there will be people who don't."

"And what do you want from me?"

"To help me get rid of Urumi when the time's right." you said and then Banda stared at Chishiya, who stared back.

"I don't think your boyfriend likes this idea. Or me. He keeps glaring."

"He didn't stop me. So are you in?"

"You're missing something that will obviously happen, though. While that girl will keep lying, her group will notice and they will all turn against her. I don't know when but they will. So whatever idea you had, give up on it and just wait." Banda explained and you understood his point of view. "What I will gladly help you with is find the Jack of Hearts."