1

"Taeee! Where were you?! You skipped all the classes today? Are you still not fine? I told you we need to go to hospi-"

"I'm okay, Chim. I don't need doctor"

I couldn't tell him anything for now. He was my best friend yes but letting another person know about this situation would be stressful for me. I definitely don't want that. I've had enough things to settle down already.

Jungkook.

He's the answer of all this mess. I needed to talk to him. I don't care if he's not willing to, he's a part of this mess and he's to help me out! Otherwise there's no other way. I possibly couldn't go to anyone else since I didn't wish to be a research object.

So I don't fuckin care if he holds some grudges against me for a crime I didn't even commit, I had to talk to him anyhow.

"-yung, Earth to Taehyung-"

"I'm not deaf, Chim. What happened? Why are you yelling?"

He seemed to be pissed off the moment I let out those words. I could tell by his frowning and rolling eyes.

"Oh? So now I'm yelling? I've been calling your name for 5 minutes now! And you're telling you're not deaf. Get your ears checked, you monkey"

He wasn't wrong. I really have zoned out for long. My mind's occupied with the thoughts of Jungkook and this baby. There must be a reason he's here among humans. I refused to believe Earth produces creatures like him. But then again my mind's a mess and I couldn't think straight.

"What did I miss today? Don't tell me Mrs.Kith handed out the results of last exam today. I'm sure I'll fail"

"Well no. She didn't but you missed a test"

I could feel feel my heart skipping a beat. I couldn't take anymore tests. I've had enough. At least for today and this would last for sometime.

"But that's not the only thing you missed. You missed the drama!"

Well nothing new. Everyday there was new drama in our class.

"What happened today? Did someone get caught while watching porn or something?"

Jimin laughed at that. Well, in my defence, it happened once. Nothing new if it happened again.

"Nah. Too boring anyway."

"Then?"

He cleared his throat before continuing.

"You know the quite kid at the back?"

My heart leapt again. I'm aware of the quite kid. Why wouldn't I when I'm literally carrying his baby.

Sounds weird as fuck. Not gonna lie.

But I had to compose my demeanor. Jimin shouldn't know about this. He knew I slept with someone unknown and I'd like to keep it that way for his own good and..mine too..

"What about him?"

Every class has one or two quite students like that so no one really meddles with them thinking they're socially awkward and somehow weird. This kind of students are not to be in any group. They've been always alone, on their own.

Perhaps that's why no one seems to care about him. However that is exactly why that mysterious guy at the back perked some interest in me.

Adventure my ass.

"Dude literally started arguing with the professor about the recent supernova shit as if he had better knowledge than the professor. What a show it was. You should have seen it, Tae. The whole class was shocked. It was the last period so everyone was tired and didn't drag anything otherwise I'm sure they would have pulled some stunts on him"

He started laughing again. I gave him a forced chuckle however my mind already started to match two and two.

The recent supernova.

There must be some connection.

"Tae, are you sure you're okay? You look a little pale.."

Okay was not even in the options.

"Yeah I'm okay. I took rest all day long. That's why I couldn't attend classes today"

He seemed to believe me and smiled. I need to find out everything on my own. I couldn't risk Jimin's life either. Jungkook was surely powerful, no idea about his kind or if there's anyone else.

"That's good! Well, now that you're okay, do you wanna go to that gay bar aga-"

"NO!"

I couldn't consume alcohol. So bar was a big no-no.

"I mean, I'm not healthy enough to go to a bar yet.."

Jimin's shocked expression changed quickly and he grinned at me.

"Fine with me. Okay then I'm leaving for my shift. Tell me if you wanna do something after that. Call me if you need something"

"I need to leave for my shift too. I was already absent for two days. My manager would kick me out if I continue to take leave. You go to the bar if you want but don't worry about me"

I tried to smile at him. Hopefully it didn't look too forced.

"Are you sure about that?"

I nodded and he left with reassurance.