~Epilogue: Shammy forever~

Recap: Neelam gifts Akshara a bracelet that once belonged to Samarthya's mother. They reach the function and enjoy, focusing on people they love and ignored the rest. Arohi envies the life Akshara has. Elsewhere, Abhimanyu learns about Samarthya and Akshara.

During the wedding function, Abhimanyu and Akshara have a private conversation where they say their goodbyes. Arohi spots them and tries to instigate Samarthya about them. Samarthya gets away from the function after brutally rejecting her advances.

.............

Akshara felt better, much lighter. She thought all her months of therapy had paid off and that she had truly moved on. However now, post this conversation, she felt she was moving ahead in every sense of that word and that something was amiss in her earlier efforts. She never had doubts about her feelings for Samarthya but her conscious wasn't clear. There were things left unsaid in her past. The conversation with Abhimanyu was necessary to close that chapter forever.

One can never truly move ahead with past baggage. To be forgiven and to forgive is what every person needs. Today, she got that well deserved closure. She did away with all resentment, apologized and was glad that she saw acceptance in his eyes.

Smiling, she looked around for Samarthya. She was feeling happy and what better way to double it than being with your loved one?

Vatsal: Akshu?? Kahan thi yr ab tk? Phero ka time ho raha hai ..Aja...

Akshara: Haan. Sammy ko dekh kya?

Vatsal: nahi toh pr kuch time pehle vo parking ki taraf jaa raha tha.

Akshara: Okay. Mai abhi aayi bs.

Vatsal: Jldi. Ladke ki behena, gathbandhan krna hai aapko.

Akshara: Ji...

She gave him a mock salute and ran off. She reached the parking but could not spot him near his car or anywhere else.

Akshara: Sammy??? Sam!

She started to move around and saw him sitting on a garden bench. She smiled and went behind him. Snacking her arms around him from the back, she lowered her head and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Akshara: Hii!! Akele yahan kya kr rahe ho?

When he did not respond, she walked around and sat next to him. One look at his face and she knew it! Something wasn't right.

Akshara: Kya hua hai? Is everything okay.

Samarthya: (takes her phone from his pocket and gives it) It was ringing earlier.

Akshara: (ckecks it) Oh he is Karan. One of my students. Kl ek performance dene wala hai. Shyd uss wajah se call kiya ho...

Samarthya: Hmm.

Akshara kept looking at Samarthya, trying to read his face.

Samarthya: what? (Akshara shrugs) Stop looking at me and call him.

Akshara pulled at his cheek and gave a quick call to her student. Wishing him luck and putting his nerves to rest, she ended the call. She gave the phone back to Samarthya.

Samarthya: Kya?

Akshara: Saree me pockets nahi hoti hai...

Samarthya: so? You should have bought a bag.

Akshara: why? When I have you and you got pockets!

Samarthya made no move to take her phone.

Akshara: That's it! something is wrong. You are mad at me and you will tell me why!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 11, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Shorty and Sammyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें