Epilogue...🫰🫶

Start from the beginning

"Come"kook spoke as he opened his arms...but pouted when gguk ignored him and ran to tae and hugged him....as tae was standing near kook too...

"Ma ma"gguk called looking at tae with his cute doe eyes...

"Don't you think he love you more than me"kook spoke with a huff...

"I can say the same with the twin's you know "tae spoke as he picked gguk...

"They are my princesses of course they love their dada the most"kook spoke with a proud smile...

"So he is my prince...he loves mama the most tooooo"tae spoke as he tug his tongue out teasing kook...

"You are so mean"kook spoke but tae just ignored him and walked out of the room...

They both walked down where the twin's were playing with Sumi..."take care you both... don't trouble dada and play with gguk too ok"tae spoke to the girls..

"Yes mama...we are big sisters now"taehee spoke and Taesha nodded her head in agreement....

"Ok big sisters"tae spoke with a dramatic head bow...

"Gukkie come"kook spoke as he tried to take gguk from tae who just clinged more to tae's neck...

"We will get late baby... let's go"kook spoke as he tried to take him again...but gasped as gguk glared at him...

"Love...see...see your prince is glaring at me"kook complained to tae who just rolled his eyes...

"Why do I have such a dramatic family"tae mumbled...he than whispered something in gguk's ears ...and gguk forwarded his hand Infront of kook asking to be lifted ...

"Don't know how to manage to make him do everything"kook spoke as he took gguk in his arms...

"The way I make you do everything"tae spoke with a sassy look....

"I see you are changing into a second Jin of our house"kook spoke shaking his head in disappointment...but hissed as he felt someone flicking his head from behind...

"I heard you brat"Jin spoke glaring at kook who just gulped....

"Come kids.. let's go...yayyyy"kook spoke as he rushed out followed by other three excited girls...

"Let's start the preparation....we have to do everything quickly"tae spoke as Jin and him started the decorations...

***

Evening...

"It's yummy"Taesha spoke and taehee agreed...

"Did you like the ice cream ggukie"kook asked his prince who was holding his finger with one hand and the other hand had a strawberry ice cream cup...

Gguk nodded having his ice cream cutely....kook chuckled at the adorable kids..
"Thank you uncle kookie for taking us to park"sumi spoke with a dimple smile....

"It's my pleasure sumi"kook spoke as he smiled at her...

They all reached to the main gate and kook ringed the bell...but no one opened the door...he ringed the door bell several times but got no response...

"Is everyone out of the house or what"kook spoke with a frown as he ringed the bell again...

Kook than twisted the knob and found the door was open...he pushed the door and got surprised when he saw the whole living room was decorated beautifully.....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"He flinched as he heard loud shout and his whole family jumped from different places where they were hiding...he saw tae with a wide boxy smile looking at him than saw yoonmin standing on his right with their son yoon-min...than there is namjin and yoonhobi next to them with maana...than namjin' with sumi...wait sumi... wasn't she with him...