Tere har ek ang ko sulgaa doon

Start from the beginning

"Perfect" the camera guy said.

The mothers kissed them both and left them to be by themselves. He took the seat next to her and hugged her by her side. She leaned against him and kept her hands still while her hands were still getting done. Her feet were done and now her hands were being filled with those intricate designs.

"Are you ready to be Mrs. Nanda ?" He whispered near her ears. His lips almost touched her earring making the cold metal brush her skin. She blushed red and her makeup added more colour to her cheeks. This was when she realised how much she missed him these few weeks. He was very different in video calls and phone calls because they never got the chance for all this.

"I missed you" she told in his ears making him grin. He had left her to be with the artists for a while and went looking for his friends and cousins who kept bombarding his phone with messages. He returned back in a few seconds and hugged her once again from behind

"You scared me" she said bringing her wet Mehendi stained hand to her chest and he caught her hands in time and she bit her lips embarrassed.

"You want something to eat or drink?" He asked. He made her feel warm again and she was about to bite her lips and he glared at her.

"Stop doing that" he chided her. He wanted to say more but resisted himself and walked away after getting her answer.

The Mehendi was done and the sangeet was more like a dance party. The guests were busy drinking and dancing away. No one had bothered about the bride or the groom or rather that's how they wanted the night to be. Even the parents were busy socialising except for one, Rohan Chopra. His Romeo brother in law had lost his marbles for good. Avinash had made his intentions clear.

"Bhaad mein jaaye sangeet. Rohan make sure you whisk Aadhya away. I know she is going to throw a fit but do not mind her. Sunti nahi hai woh meri"

"Oh Romeo, can't you like control for 24 hours ?"Rohan argued knowing it was futile.

"That's the bloody issue here. As it is this whole week has been messed up. Now be a man Rohan. All you have to do is bring her to me and then go dance with any of those wannabes out there" Avinash convinced his irritated brother in law.

"Fuck my life" Rohan yelled and made his way in search of his sister after yelling a few more profanities.

Rohan had whisked his sister away from all of them and took her to the secluded area as instructed by Avinash.

"Tera majnu wahaan khada hai" he told Aadhya and was about to walk away but pulled her back to him.

He kissed her forehead gingerly. She could see how moist his eyes had become even in dark. They were never the emotional siblings. They had spent their time bickering, laughing but they knew they had one another's back. In a way they were best friends. But in the last few months, they were way too busy to find that time for one another.

"You know he loves you mad. I know he has said his "I Love Yous" but trust me that guy hasn't realised how hard he has fallen for you. But beyond all that, I want you to know you have me all the time. Be it right or for wrong. I am just a call away behena"

"Rulayega kya ?" She asked dabbing the tears that threatened to escape her eyes. These last few days have been surely emotional. Be it the conversation with her parents together or with them separately or now with her brother. She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back and rubbed her back to console her. She deserved this kind of love at the end of the day. They parted themselves from one another and pushed her towards him.

Avinash saw them the moment they were here. He had waited for a few minutes but she never came and so he had come by to check. But he stood at a distance and watched them. They were having a quiet moment between themselves and he did not want to disturb them.

Aadhya walked towards him and she looked breathtaking. It was their sangeet night and here they were sneaking out. She had worn a skirt and a blouse . A thin string of pearls and golden beads wrapped her waist highlighting the skin that peeked out with each step she took. He wiggled his fingers as if asking her to come faster but the temptress she was, took her time to reach him. His hands snaked their way around her waist the moment she stood before him. She placed her hands over his shoulders.

"At last" he said and walked towards the lake with her. She was left in awe when she saw the efforts he gad taken. A secluded spot had a nice little tent that was decorated with fairy lights. The floor was covered with a carpet so soft and a chaise sofa for them to rest on. A tea table with a couple of drinks. He led her in to the tent and sat down with her facing the lake. The cool night breeze swept their bodies. She cozied to him and he wrapped her hand around him.

"You like it here ?" He asked her.

"More than you can imagine" she replied and rested her head on his chest.

No words were spoken. It was a very comforting silence between them. The insects and crickets chirping, the wind blowing and the moon created the perfect atmosphere they needed at that time. She literally peeled herself from him and pressed her lips with his. He stilled at the sudden initiation from her side and kissed her the next second fervently. The kiss started off slowly. He chewed her lips and she let her fingers hold on to his hair continuing to kiss him as if mimicking his moves. He parted his mouth and she pushed her tongue in tasting him. He did the same and fought with her for dominance. His hands made their way in to her top for the first time ever. His hands found her beautifully shaped mounds and they drilled for a moment absorbing whatever that was happening. He looked at her but her eyes were closed in bliss. He swiped his thumbs on each of her erect nipple. A moan escaped her lips and her grip on his hair tightened. An emotion so strong surged through his body. She felt the insides of her stomach going on a cartwheel and her bottoms beginning to turn wet. She did not want to stop what they had started for it felt right and he knew even a second more he wouldn't be able to stop himself from taking both of them to heights they knew that never existed. Without any hesitation, he pulled his hands from her chest and cupped her face. Her eyes flared opened loosing the warmth on her chest.

"This is not the place baby" he said after parting himself from her.

She blushed red. She could still feel the depths of her stomach and the tingling sensation in her chest. His hands in particular were aching to touch her. He was sane till an hour back but no he was on the edge. He knew nothing could stop them from one another but if they were to really make love to one another then it had to be at the right place. The wait just got tougher.

"Damn"'she cursed inaudibly or so she thought

"It's mutual" he replied surprising her.

She hid her face between her palms feeling shy.

"Let me find my name at least" he said changing the topic.

She pushed him away saying that this was reserved only for tomorrow night and winked at him. He pulled her towards him and hugged her again before they left.