Special chapter 2♥️

Start from the beginning

"Dada can't dwo anything if mama says nwo"taehee spoke with a dramatic sigh...

"Yesh...dada scared of mama"Taesha spoke as both the girls giggled...taehee was looking around and saw the tap of the pipes near them...her naughty mind started to work as she looked at the entrance...

"Lewts have fun"she spoke as she walkedd towards the tap and opened his...the water started to pour on them making it feel like it was raining

the water started to pour on them making it feel like it was raining

Both the girls started to jump and bath with the water...but tae's eyes went wide as he walked out of the house and saw the scene...

He immediately went towards the tap closed it...than walked over the twins...taehee and Taesha hanged their head as they saw tae glaring at him...

"Come here"he called both as he crotched to their level...he drapped them in towels and took both of them to their room...bathed them made them wear fresh clothes...

"Mama we awre sowwy"both spoke together when tae stayed quite....

"Why"tae asked as he placed their wet clothes in the laundry basket...

"For nowt doing what ywou shaid"taehee spoke...both looked at tae with their puppy eyes which started to get teary as they thought their mama is angry with them...

"Babies...I am not angry hmm..come here"tae callrd them near him as he sat on his knees and hugged the girls...

"It's just...you both will get sick...had I ever said not to place..no right... it's just mama don't like with his princesses get sick and stay at bed being quiet....do everything...play and all...but just don't get hurt or sick ok...and listen when mama says anything "tae spoke as he backed away ...

"Now show me your cute smiles"tae spoke pinching their cheeks ..

"Love you mama"both spoke and pecked tae's cheeks...

"Love you too my love"tae spoke as he pecked their foreheads and cheeks...

"Now come on wear this"tae spoke making them wear sweaters ....

"Are we gwoing some where mama"Taesha asked...

"Yesss...we are going to meet dada"tae spoke with an excited voice...

"Yayyyyy...."both the twin cheered as soon as they heard dada word...

"Happy...now let's goooo"tae spoke as he himself wore a sweater ...held both the girls hand and walked towards their car....

held both the girls hand and walked towards their car