JK: I am responsible. Did you forget?

Tae: Hmmm.

JK: Just get on.

Tae: Hah. Okay.

I sat behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist. He checked if I was holding tight and turned. I got flustered. He was just at a inch of my face. I looked at him with round eyes.

JK: Make sure not to fall.

Tae: ......y-yeah. Just turn around and start that thing already. I said as I looked away.

He chuckled and we left the parking.

I licked my lips and took a deep breath.

Tae: By the way.

Jk: what?

Tae: Where is your suit?  What with this leather jacket and boots. Haha. Added with the torn jeans. Hahaha.

JK: I left them home with the car.

Tae: I didn't imagine you able to do something like that for real.

JK: I know. For you I am a doll right? Haha.

Tae: Yeah. Hahaha.

JK: You don't know me Taehyung. You just see what I want you and everyone to see.

He was right.

He just was what everyone was waiting for him to be actually. A good and serious boy. Because that's what his parents wanted and that's the kind of man his fiance needed.

Tae: That's a Shame.

JK: Why?

Tae: Because this side of you is better.

He didn't utter a word but I  heard him giggling.

I just smiled and profit of the ride. The wind blowing my hair and caressing my face gently.

Some minutes after, we arrived in front of a big, modern house.

Tae: Ohhh.

Jk: Welcome.

Tae: Where are we?

JK: This is a secret.

The gate opened and we got in. There was lots of motorbikes and sport cars.

Tae: That's a whole new world. Hahaha.

He got off and helped me.

JK: Shall we enter?

Tae: Yeah.

We walked to the door, he talked to the security and we were inside.

I looked around amazed. The song was good. He greeted almost everyone. Everyone recognized him. That was impressive.

He immediately took two glass of whiskey and gave one to me.

Tae: I can drink it?

JK: If you don't. I will.

Tae: Weren't you the one telling me not to drink too much??

JK: Yeah. For your sake. Now that I allow you, if you don't want to, I will.

I rolled my tongue and left a small laugh.

Tae: Okay. I will.

JK: Cool.

We went to the  VIP area and how was my surprise when I met another familiar face.

Tae: Hoseok hyung. Of course.

HS: Taehyung??  What is he.. What are you doing here??

Tae: My date is a racer, we went to see the race and I met my dear brother in law.

HS: .....

Tae: Don't worry. It's not like I am going to run to my parents and tell it to them. It's Jungkook who does that. Not me. I said looking at him and taking a sip of my drink.

JK: Mmmm. Yeah. Don't worry Hoseok.

HS: Alright. Take seats guys.

We sat and began to talk while drinking. Jungkook even more than me. He didn't stop the bottoms up of whiskey which was very strong.

After an hour, Baekhyun was not there yet and Jungkook was starting to look out.
I think he was drunk.

Jk: I have to use the toilets. I will be right back. He said as he put down his glass and walked to the restroom. I followed him with my eyes and turned to Hoseok.

Tae: I will be right back.

HS: Okay. He said and turned to the girl next to him.

I followed Jungkook to the toilets to check if he was fine and found him wetting his hair and splashing water on his face.

I walked closer and smiled.

Tae: What now?  Is Jeon Jungkook drunk?

JK: No. I am just a bit..

Tae: You are just a bit drunk?  I said with a chuckle.

He turned to me and leaned against the sink.

There was some seconds of silence before my eyes laid on his tattoes again. He removed his jacket a while ago.

Tae: Are they even real?

JK: What?

Tae: The tattoes and piercings.

Jk: You can touch if you doubt.

I scoffed and approached him slowly. I got in front of him and touched his arm.. I slide my fingers to his hand and then checked the piercing on his eyebrow before going down to his lips.

I caressed it with my thumb gently and smiled.

Tae: They are all real. Aren't they?

He didn't say anything so I raised my eyes and met his.

I gulped and felt my heart speeding up. His eyes were also different. Sharper and darker.

Damn.. What was happening?

Jk: I think I am really drunk. He finally said.

Tae: Mhm?  Yeah. You are. Obviously. I said pulling back myself together.

I backed off and sighed. He rubbed his face and lifted me up suddenly making me sit on the sink.

I gasped and my eyes widen.

Tae: What are you doing??

He kneeled down and began to tie my shoelaces.

Tae: .......

Jk: I don't want to take you to the hospital because you fell again.

Tae: Again?

He raised his eyes at me and stood up.

Tae: ........

Jk: I will bid good bye to everyone and we are leaving. It's late.

Tae: .......

JK: Baekhyun must have arrived. Say good bye to him and let's go.

Tae: Okay...

He nodded and walked out.

I held my chest and looked down at my shoes.

Tae: What with him?

But the biggest question was:

What with me??

To be continued...