Tae: Can I go?

I saw Baekhyun 's and Forth's look but what could I do? He could have gone and told my dad again that I went to a party and disgraced our name.

JK: Why are you asking me? 

FR: Is he like your father or something?  Hahahaha.

Tae: No. It's just.. Can I go?

JK: Why wouldn't you?  I am going too.

Huh?? 

Tae: You...huh?? You are coming too??

JK: Of course. I m one of the VIPs. He said with a smirk that confused me more than anything.

MB: Right. So, I guess we have to change. Wait here princess. Baekhyun said as he pinched my nose and smiled.

I observed Jungkook leaving, eyebrows frowned. No way it was him.

NO WAY!

He was..too different.

I blinked when they left and turned to Forth who was chuckling at me.

Tae: This is not Jungkook. Right?  Hahaha.

FR: This is him. But.. I guess he's a complete different person outside?  Here, he is just KJ. A racer, but out there  I know he is a rich man , CEO of some company. Hahaha. So I understand why you are a bit confused.

Tae: .....

FR: But you know what?  I think KJ is the real him. Like.. He is who he really wants to be but he just can't because of his name, work, family.

Tae: If my sister knew who she is about to marry, I don't know what she would do.

FR: He will never tell it to her. His nightlife is his and I don't think he would share it with her knowing that she won't be okay with it. This can ruin his reputation and his couple. I don't think she fell in love with this side of him.

Tae: Right.. Mhnm. Anyway. Let's find something to eat.

FR: Sure. Over there. Follow me.

I nodded and went with him to people selling beers and hot dogs.

Some minutes after, the two racers arrived all dressed up. I looked at Jungkook head to toes and almost chocked of my hot dog.

What with his Outfit too???

MB: Let's go. Forth you are coming?

FR: Yes of course. But I still have some things to fix here.

- Hyun !!

MB: Ah?  Yes?

- we need your help with something here. Can you come a minute?

MB: Ah. Okay. Tae. Can you wait here?

Tae: Y-

JK: I take him with me.

MB: Mhm?

JK: I will take him to the party. Don't worry. You will join us later anyway right?

MB: Yes. Okay so, you go with him.

Tae: Mhm?  I don-

JK: Let's go. He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the motorbike.

Tae: Hah....Where is your car?

JK: At home. I don't use it at night like that. Plus someone just washed it so..

I couldn't but smile and crossed my arms.

Jk: Get on.

Tae: I can't. I am scared of motorbikes. I don't want to die. Now that i know that you are a racer I am scared than ever because you will drive fast like a freak.