“Observes?”

“Y-yeah. I don’t put my nose on other’s business,” Soobin clarified.

“I see,” Yeonjun nods. Another thought went inside his mind that kind of irritates him but he doesn’t want to show it. “Soobin, I want to have some fun fist fight with you sometimes,” he suddenly stated.

“M-me? I don’t know how to fight though?” Soobin said, clearly lying about it. “And you’re just going to beat me up to death,” he added and pursed his lips.

“If time will come that we need to fight, pour everything. I want to see you being so mad,” Yeonjun challenges and grins.

“You’re not going to like it,” Soobin muttered. “I’d rather get hurt by you than I’ll hurt you,” he added and looks directly at Yeonjun.

“You’re really a masochist, Choi Soobin,” Yeonjun stated. “I kind of like that,” he added, smirking.

Soobin blinks and looks away. “W-why? You’re going to abuse me?”

“I might? If I do, what are you going to do?”

“L-let you?”

A laugh of amused filled Soobin’s room and Yeonjun really didn’t expect it from Soobin. “Hey, if you want that then why are you so angry with Hansol? He can clearly do bullshits than I?”

Hearing Park Hansol’s name getting mentioned suddenly felt Soobin some chills. “H-he’s different from you,” he whispered. “L-let’s not just talk about him,” he added.

“I wanna know how submissive you are, Puppy. Should we try it?” Yeonjun proposed.

“T-through what?” Soobin asks.

“Take off your clothes,” Yeonjun ordered.

“R-right now?”

“Yes, let me see a bitch tonight.”

Without further question, Soobin started taking off his clothes. He’s somehow excited to it, he loves the thrill. He’s now completely naked, dick’s half alive.

“Pleasure yourself,” Yeonjun ordered again. “Be careful not to make loud sounds, you know your mom’s just outside. The door’s not locked too and she’s checking you up from time to time,” Yeonjun added.

“Then I shouldn’t—“

“Shh!” Yeonjun hushed making Soobin stops. “Go on, move.”

Hesitantly, Soobin moves his hands reaching his nipples and started playing on it while his other hand starts stroking his dick and letting out low moans.

“Spread your legs wider,” a deep voice full of authority speaks.

Soobin did it and it really turns him on. Seeing Yeonjun infront of him while watching him some lewd things. He’s hole is itchy and wants to get entered by a huge cock already and those thoughts are making him even hard.