“Hey, hey, look his mad! HAHAHA! He’s mad!” Yul started laughing. “Why? The rumors must be true then? Huh?” he started pushing Soobin’s shoulder while speaking and then put both of his hands back on his pocket and look at Soobin, chins up.

Soobin continued glaring at him. “Let’s go, Beomgyu,” Soobin chooses not to fight and continued walking. Beomgyu who doesn’t know anything just nods and walks with him.

“I’m still talking to you, son of a—“

Beomgyu’s eyes widen when he saw Soobin swing his right hand, cover Yul’s mouth and smashed his head against the wall. “Don’t you know how to shut up?” Soobin asked while gritting his teeth, large murderous eyes, and his hold at Yul’s mouth tighten like he’s ready to rip it off.

Yul started growling because he can’t speak properly and before the two could gang up against Soobin, Beomgyu stepped forward them even if he’s clueless about what’s happening. He’s making sure Soobin will be safe.

“A-asshole,” Yul muttered and grabs Soobin’s shirt.

Soobin who’s still in his deadliest face even pushed him against the wall. “Why? Do you want me to add another scar on your face?" Soobin taunted. "Know your place, fucking bastard. You get that? Speak about it again and I’ll surely cut your tongue,” Soobin threaten and let go of him who fall on the ground right away.

Soobin started walking away and Beomgyu followed him. He could even here the three behind them cursing Soobin but Soobin doesn’t care about it already. He’s so mad.

They arrived at Soobin’s house and Soobin quickly excuse himself and went to his room. Beomgyu just nods because he understands his friend. Soobin needs to chill himself and that’s why Beomgyu’s letting him.

“Where did you two go?” Mrs. Choi asked him and offered an orange juice.

“At his old school, ma’am and we eat some—“

“H-his old school? He went there?” Mrs. Choi is surprised and couldn’t believe what she just heard.

“Yes, may I know why? He also talked about this good student or probably his friend,” Beomgyu added and engulf his drink.

“H-he talked about him too?” Mrs. Choi is about to cry so she looked away. “That’s good to hear. He’s finally opening up things,” she added.

That’s when Beomgyu realized that there’s something happened to Soobin before and probably the reason why he transferred school. He wanted to know more about it but he doesn’t want to sound nosy and enter someone’s private life. Soobin’s trying to get over it and Beomgyu doesn’t want to remind him about it. He cares.

It’s dinner time and Soobin’s still inside his room. He knocks on his door and open sit because he knows that Soobin’s not locking doors. When he entered, the lights are closed, the window is open and the curtain is getting blown by the wind. Beomgyu wander his eyes and saw Soobin at the corner, hugging his knees and burying his face on it.

Beomgyu sits beside him on the floor. “You’re so cool,” Beomgyu started and Soobin didn’t respond. “I love how you made them shut up. I want to see more of it,” Beomgyu chuckles. “You know what, I always wonder about you and just now I found out how you are so cool!”

Seconds passed away and Soobin’s still not moving and he’s just making sounds of low sobs. Beomgyu held his hand. “Whatever they said, those are not true,” Beomgyu stated.

Beomgyu saw Soobin’s head tilt a little and looked at Beomgyu. “W-what if yes?”

“Nope! It’s not,” Beomgyu smiles. “I don’t know what really happened but for sure, they are just saying nonsense,” Beomgyu assured his friend.

Soobin forced a smile then he felt Beomgyu hugging him. “My goodness! What a crybaby,” Beomgyu joked. “After what you did? You’re just going to cry? It’s a no!” he added.

“S-stop,” Soobin chuckles. “I’m sorry if you saw it. I-I was just so mad,” Soobin whispered and lift his head to see Beomgyu’s face. “Please don’t tell others about it.”

“Of course! I’m the only one should know how cool you are, Soobin,” Beomgyu agreed and chuckles.

“Stop it,” Soobin laughs and buried his face on Beomgyu’s chest.

Beomgyu just smiled and started tapping Soobin’s back. “It’s okay. Everything will be okay, Soobin. You’re not at fault.”

--
A/N: So yeah, decided to update early because this might be my last update for this week or maybe I can/will update on Saturday. I'm not yet sure. Anyways, see you around and keep safe!