Part 13 ~> Panic attack

Start from the beginning

Jin -: yeah tell...

Namjoon -: hyung it's not it's we.

Jhope -: no joon it's only me.

Namjoon -: but hyung-

Jhope -: no buts. I won't listen anything...

Jin -: joon. Hobi. What's going on ? Tell us what you want to say...

Jhope -: nae.. umm actually hyung...... I-I .....

Yoongi -: You what hoba?
Yoongi was was sitting calming listening them now bursted out...

Jhope closed his eyes tightly and said

Jhope -: Itoldherabouteva....
He said in one breath

Jin -: you what

Suga -: WHATTTT ???? Why the hell you would do that??

Jin -: but what did he do?

Namjoon -: hyung we told y/n about Eva...

Jin -: WHATTTT?

Namhope told them what happened...

Meanwhile jimin was in his room sitting on bed and staring at Eva and his photo. While crystal like tears were rolling down through his beautiful charming face...

Jimin pov

How can mom say this... Here I'm not even able to accept y/n and mom... Mom already replaced Eva... How can mom do this. Did she even loved Eva in first place? Do she even love us?

Here one soul was crying mess remembering his past. Questioning his  life. Beautiful sweet memories of his little sister were roaming in his mind.

Meanwhile y/n on terrace was thinking something very deeply feeling the cold warm breeze touching her face and waving her deep black straight hairs..while she was standing holding the railing...

Y/n pov

After call I came on terrace

After call I came on terrace. Whatever hobi oppa and namjoon oppa told me about Eva was roaming in my head. I was imagining how jimin oppa and Eva's relation would have been... I want my each and every brother to accept me wholeheartedly... Indeed it's a happy family now but still if whole family is happy and just 1 person is not then how can we call it as a happy family. Happy family means each and every family member should be happy with eachother should accept eachother. Your hand is best example of this. Our all fingers are different but still they accepted eachother and beacme hand. Isn't it?
If our fingers and hand can understand this then why can't people.