chapter 2 what the heck are you doing

Hahahaha I got it stuck in his head. Yay. Now what do I do to annoy him? Hm. I know, "I'm a smurf and I know. I'm a surf and I know it. I'm a smurf and I know it." I sang. "That isn't how you sing it. It is I'm sexy and I know it." He said. "I know that I just made it my own version. Jeez what a party pooper. I thought it was going to be fun since you are my soulmate." I said. I started to pout. "I'm only a party pooper for now and then when we have free time I'm going to be more fun and you are going to be the party pooper." He said smirking. I scowled at him and said, "I still think you ade the party pooper and I'm the awesome one. Wait a minute. I'm supposed to freak out about this stuff about us being soulmates. I'm not normal. I I I I I I'm nnnnot normal." I started to cry. Sad I know. Don't judge. He jumped up and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed. I was still crying so he started to rub my back. I started to get sleepy. I started to fall asleep.

8 hours later

I woke up hoping it was all a dream. I was still in the same room as last time. It wasn't a dream. I started to wonder where he went. Oh well. I decided I would wander around the place that he took me. I opened the door and surprisingly it opened. I started opening doors. I opened one and I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw my long lost brother. Brian. I glared at him and I knew he saw me but he appeared to have forgottened me. "Do you not remember your own sister?" I said. Recognition came across his face. "What are you doing here kiera?" He asked. "I could ask you the same." I said. "I am a vampire and I am here to live a new life as a vampire." He said. "I am here because I was kidnapped by Jason because I'm his soulmate." I said. His eyes widened. "Prince Jason?" He asked. "Who else is there named Jason? Yes of course him." I said in a matter of factly tone. "He is the one who changed me. I'm his bodyguard and that means I'm yours now too if you are his soulmate. What are you doing out of your room?" He said. "I'm exploring the castle." I said. "Did you ask prince Jason?" He asked. "No." I said. "Then it isn't safe for you if he doesn't know." He said. "How is it unsafe?" I asked. "Prince Jason will explain to you later." He said. He started to lead me back to the room. I sighed. I'm so bored. I'm going to go to lala land when I go in that room again. We reached it and said our goodbyes and exchanged hugs. I will have to have him explain to me why he ran away. By the way he is my twin. I went in and closed the door. What I saw next was so unexpected I couldn't believe my eyes.

You know what to do.