69 •Don't Take me home • 69

Start from the beginning

I stared at Harry in disgust as I realised I had never seen him smoke before, but I didn't say anything. He wouldn't even look at me now so I crossed my arms over my chest and turned to face Sebastian. I raised my eyebrows at him, daring for him to tell me the truth.

Sebastian shook his head. "No, we can talk about this at home. You need to get home, you're wasted."

"I'm fine." I grumbled, glaring at him. I felt like I was pulling off acting more sober than I felt, but I guess I was wrong about that too. "Besides, I'm not going home."

Harry exhaled from the cigarette and then turned to face me. "What do you mean you're not coming home?" He scoffed.

I shrugged, "my mother's got her wish. I'm not her problem anymore and she's not mine."

Harry shook his head, chuckling to himself slightly. "Why you always got to be so dramatic? Come on, let's go." He said, staring at the pair of us expectantly. I made no move to leave and neither did Sebastian.

"I'm not a child, Harry. I'm not just going to follow your orders."

"In this scenario, you are and you're coming home with us even if I have to drag you back myself." Harry threatened.

I folded my arms over my chest and raised my eyebrows at him. "Go on then."

I smirked at him as I knew Harry cared way too much about his appearance and popularity to make a scene. If he dragged me out of here, it would be kicking and screaming.

Harry was about to step towards me, but Sebastian shook his head at him and Harry hesitated.

"Don't," Sebastian warned. "If this is how she wants it, we'll talk here."

Harry shook his head and took another drag.

"I found the photo's." I stated. "I don't even want to look at you right now, let alone talk to you."

I turned away from Sebastian and looked back at the house. We were going unnoticed in the garden. There was the odd group of people scattered around us, but they weren't interested in us.

"What photos?" Sebastian said, clearly playing dumb.

"For fuck's sake!" I exclaimed, turning to give Sebastian a dirty look. "Cut the act, I know I'm your sister. I know Alice knew too. I know you both withheld it from me."

Sebastian sighed and glanced at Harry who wasn't even looking in my direction. It was like he couldn't.

"You don't know anything." Sebastian told me. "This is why you shouldn't go through someone else's stuff. You're jumping to conclusions without knowing anything."

"Oh really?" I challenged, pulling out the photograph's from the pocket of my jeans, suddenly regaining Harry's attention as I showed them the pictures. I showed them the matching handwriting on the back. What surprised me is Harry looked at them like he'd never seen them before.

"You could be wrong," Harry suggested and then turned to Sebastian with a challenging gaze. "Both of you could."

I raised my eyebrows at Harry and then looked at Sebastian. Harry looked a mess himself. Had Harry only just found out tonight as well?

"did they know you had these in your room?" I asked Harry and then turned to look at Sebastian. "Did you keep it a secret from Harry and Tommy too?"

Harry scoffed. "Sebastian dropped this bullshit on me as soon as we got back from the gym." Harry shook his head and huffed. "He realised what you'd found. Tommy doesn't know anything, we dropped him off at a friends on our way back. And we're not going to tell him unless we know this is true. This is like some fucked up guessing game. We don't know anything."