Happy Anniversary!

It's officially been 1 whole year after the first chapter of 'Paraiso' has been published! Thank you so much for everyone's support and your comments, no matter how short it is, brightened my day. Which is why it pains me to announce this.

This story will officially be discontinued.

For the past week or so, I've been trying hard to think of how to continue this story but evidently, I came up with nothing. I've stopped playing Genshin a long time ago. I still have an interest in it, but I'm not as active as I was before. I haven't kept up with the lore of the game and seeing as I depended my story on the game's lore I don't know how I could continue.

I've also been stressed with so much school work that I've stopped writing stories altogether. I might continue this someday in the future but it's unlikely for it to be soon.

Again, I'm sorry for those who did like the story. I had a lot planned for Ichiro, Miko and Signora but I just can't seem to incorporate it in the story.

I was even supposed to release a special Valentine's chapter with this announcement but I couldn't find the time, motivation and inspiration to do it.

If anyone is interested in creating a separate book continuing Paraiso's story, please let me know so that I can answer any questions and share what could've happened to Ichiro and Ruichiro.

Feel free to create any possible outcomes for this story and be as creative as you can!

I hope I can go back and continue this story in the future. But until then, this will be the end. Thank you so much for those who read through to the very end and interacted with this story! I never would've gotten this far without you. And to those I confided in with my struggles with this story and helped me, thank you very much and I wish you luck on your own stories. (I hope you know who you are, good luck with chapter 11)

Again, to everyone whether you are a silent or active reader, Thank You!

Yours truly,
Evie Rose :3