Chapter 11

Ichiro and Rosalyne were currently by the docks, with a Snezhnayan ship waiting for them. Pierro was with them with the order from Ichiro to collect and escort Rosalyne back to Snezhnaya to meet the Tsaritsa to create a new stable home for her.

Of course, the only reason the Tsaritsa even agreed to it was because Ichiro had told her that there was a high chance that Rosalyne was going to join the Fatui (the name for their organization that Pierro had so graciously suggested) and because it was Ichiro who had asked her.

Rosalyne looked at Ichiro. "Thank you for arranging this for me." She said as Ichiro only waved it off. "It's no problem for me."

"Do you need your delusion back?" She asked as Pierro, who was previously busying himself by gazing out the sea, suddenly snapped his head to where they were talking with a surprised expression that neither of the two conversing noticed. Pierro had busied and distracted himself  that he didn't even notice that the woman was even wearing Ichiro's delusion.

"No, it's alright. You can keep it for now. Just have someone send it back to me once you recieve yours." Ichiro told her as she tilted her head in confusion while Pierro's jaw dropped. Ichiro knew that Rosalyne would be drawn to the Fatui and join them eventually and he was sure that she would easily climb the ranks and recieve her delusion in a small amount of time.

Pierro cleared his throat making the two of them turn their attention to him. "I think it's time to go now, don't you think?" He told them as Rosalyne nodded before bowing quickly to Ichiro. "Thank you again." She told him with a small smile before boarding the ship.

"So, you gave her your delusion?" Pierro said as he walked closer to Ichiro. "Why?" He asked. "Well, when I found her, her whole body was practically burning. I gave her my delusion to cool it down." Ichiro explained.

"Ok, but why?" Pierro asked as Ichiro only stared at him as if he was dumb.

"Is he dumb?" Ruichiro voiced out in his head.

"I just told you why." Ichiro told him as Pierro shook his head. "No, I meant why, why?" Ichiro stared at him, confused of what he wanted.

"I meant, why would you give your delusion to her. You could have used any other method to cool her powers off. You could have thrown her on a lake or something." Pierro told him as Ichiro only stared at him and blinked.

"Is he serious?" Ruichiro asked in disbelief.

Pierro sighed as he saw Ichiro's expression, clearly not understanding him. "Okay, let's look at this in another way. You never let anyone, let alone a stranger, touch you or your things. So why would you give her your delusion? And you don't just help anyone out without expecting something in return. Was it pity? Or did you already see her potential and her possible uses for the Fatui?" Pierro asked.

Ichiro sighed as he thought about Pierro's question. "Honestly, I don't know," said Ichiro. "Something about her and seeing her in the burning village, there was just something that drew me to her. I don't know if it was pity or if it was admiration for her power." Ichiro told him as Pierro nodded thoughtfully.

"Alright then, I better get going so that I could bring her back to Snezhnaya by lunch. We still have to plan for Dottore's party." Pierro said as Ichiro nodded.

"Alright then, see you soon." Ichiro said as both of them walked away from each other. Ichiro walked towards Klein who was waiting for him by the carriage.

"Where are we going to next, my lord?" He asked Ichiro. "Hm, I'm not quite sure. I want to explore around Teyvat again just to see what's changed, so let's start with Fontaine. I still need to check up on my mansion there." Ichiro said as he boarded the carriage and Klein nodded.

The carriage passed through the streets of Liyue for the last time.

The passenger of the carriage wouldn't be publicly seen in Liyue for the next 500 years.

~ ~ ~ {¤} ~ ~ ~

A/N: Last chapter for Act I! Character Files will be uploaded on Wednesday while Act II and its first chapter will be uploaded the following week.

In my draft, I'm also in Chapter 24 but I have no idea what to do. I've run out of ideas on how to progress the story but I don't want to end it yet because I still have plans for this story, if you get what I mean.

I already have main plot points written in my head but I have no idea how to connect them together and show how it progresses the way I imagined it.

I'm still working on it, I promise! But if the uploads catch up to the very end of my current draft, the posting schedules may get a bit blurry.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like the story!