CHAPTER THREE

IN OCTOBER OF AUTUMNAL HEARTS, Jeongguk was petting a cute brown poodle who seems so lost, so, Jeongguk chose to stay beside the dog, providing friendship to them. But then, like the cold mundane air sticks to our skins, a voice so cold called for "Holly". The poodle stood up, wagging their tail.

"That's my dog," the voice said. And for a moment, Jeongguk felt the familiarity of the coldness, and deepness of its voice. It was in fact, Yoongi.

He looks a bit more younger than he was last summertime. But, he seems more sad and paler. He wears a cute hoodie and beanie, cheeks and nose are shaded pink. He looks young and beautiful. Always been. Jeongguk gave the poodle to Yoongi slowly, afraid to scare the dog away or to be seen as something so bad again of Yoongi.

"He's lost." He said.

Yoongi didn't say anything, he just said thank you and left. After he did, fallen autumn leaves came by. Jeongguk picked up one leaf and thought, you always have that eyes.

Little did he know, Yoongi experienced heartbreak that time. He was rejected by the woman he used to admire since middle school. She actually have a boyfriend now, Yoongi thinks he is too late to confess now he's 30, or too early to love her in middle school.

Last autumn wonders of October, the third encounter of two interwined souls, with a sad heart because of too much shy love of Yoongi's, and wondering love heart of Jeongguk.