49. Return to the Academy

"Seeing, listening to and considering all the proves and statements presented before the court, today and earlier, we have come to the following decisions." said one of the three judges 

Continuing him, the next judge said "The court is one and the judgment by any judge is the judgement of the court. Magar, nyay karne wala nyayadheesh bhi ek insaan hai, jis se galatiya ho jaati hai. Uss samay ke circumstances aise thhe ki jo unhe prooves dikhaaye gaye, waisi Judgement aayi."

"Beete saalon mei aisi kuch galatiya hui hai, jo aaj court ke saa,ne point hui. Aaj hum NSA aur RSS ke case se harr uss case ko address karte hai jahaan aisa kuch hua hai. Aaj is case ki Judgement ki shuruat hum ek order se karte hai. Unn sabhi cases ko reopen karne ka, ek naye sirre se. Hum ministry ko written mei order dete hai, to appoint a team for such cases."

"Ab iss case prr aate hue. First of all, we, as a court, on behalf of everyone, apologies for the inconveniences caused to NSA, RSS and their families. We also applaud the efforts made by Col. Chandra and his team. They not only presented the proves for their innocence but for other soldiers as well. That is what an army does."

"We here by announce that Naveen Singh Ahluwaliya and Rajveer Singh Shekhawat are innocent and all the previous allegations stand invalid. Their medals and ranks to be returned on the 15th the day of August which is day after tomorrow in Kanchenjunga Military Academy. The national holiday is specially chosen for this because it holds a bitter memory for RSS, his medals and ranks were taken on this day last year at the same place where he once had taken the pledge to serve the nation. This is an attempt to  rectify."

"As for the judgement for the accused is concerned, they all are pronounced guilty, and are given judicial custody for one week and their punishments would be announced the next week on same day ie 20th the day of August."

"The court also announces Col. Chandra alive in the records and that he now be officially a part of missions. Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwaliya confessed of shooting Capt. Rajveer while he was on duty, but after witnessing it all, her punishment to be decided by the commandant of KMA. The court is dismissed for the day"

It was a moment of victory for the trio present in the court, for Naina, her bhaiya and Rajveer sir got justice while for the army men, they were returned their ranks, they could now continue their devotion for the country without any questions. While the guilty were taken away the four stood and saw the scene with numb eyes. Their war had concluded in victory.

Naina immediately hugged Naveen and started crying for all the years she had controlled. Complaining about her state and the distance.

"Shant ho jaa gudiya, kitna royegi, dekh tera yeh Rajveer sir kaise mujhe ghoor rahaa hai tujhe rulane ke liye" Naveen tried to lighten her. But Rajveer looked at him with big eyes for lying like this. He had been looking at the duo with tears in his eyes adoring them and here naveen is claiming the opposite.

"Mai...N-Naina maine aisa kuch nahi kiya, yeh jhoot bol rahaa hai"he tried to reason out.

Naina separated from Naveen and looked at rajveer with her doe eyes. After a moment she held his hands in hers and spoke "Thankyou, Thankyou so much ye sab ke liye. Aapne jo mere bhaiya ke liye kiya, kaun karta hai itna. Meri bevakufiyon ke bawajood bhi aapne."

Leaving her hands, Rajveer cleared te tears on her face and said lovingly "stop it naina, yeh sab bhool jao ab...see the good side, humaari itni lambi raat ke baat ek naya din aaya hai, enjoy the sunshine. Okay ?" To which he she replied with a nod.

They all proceeded towards KMA where they were welcomed with everyone standing in the ground. It was like a scene repeat for Rajveer naina, it reminded of when Naina had returned to the academy after killing the terrorists. Naveen stood on Nainas right and Rajveer on her left with Col. Chandra as their back support.

Brigadier was standing in the front with Suriji and Shalini in the back. Lolita and the rest 5 of S6 were following them and rest Cadet behind them all.

As the huge round of applause ended, Brig. Hugged Col. Chandra and greeted him while for Rajveer he went and pulled his one ear.

"Oow, sir, dard ho rahi hai" he winced

"Achha hai, kisne kahaa tha yu gayab hone ke liye, naina kitni pareshan thi."

"Sorry"

"Aur tum Naveen, kuch der pehle humare sath live telecast dekh rahe thhe, aur bina hume pataa chalne diya tum wahaa kaise pauhche"

"Arey sir, aise hi thhode na mujhe bhootu bulaya jaata hai aur aapko Chandu, powers you know....aaayiiiii" and then he spent next five minutes nursing his red cheek

"Oye khoteya, ik te tenu mere walon vi paina chaayida, kinne kya sii ainj gayab hon leye, hor tu aaya vi jinve kuch hoya hi nahi" cried Suriji
[You donkey, should get one from my side as well, who asked you to disappear like this playing the stunts, and then you returned as if nothing happened]

"I missed your mess suriji" naveen exclaimed while hugging him.

He separated from Suriji and looked at Shalini who came running and hugged him "I love you Naveen Singh Ahluwaliya"

"I love you too Shalini Naveen Singh Ahluwaliya"

"Iska matlab, Shalini ma'am ki shaadi Naveen sir se hui hai" asked one of the cadets

"Well, I know aap sabke pass bohot sawaal hai, prr yeh sab thak ke aaye hai, so let them rest, tomorrow sharp 0900 hours, in the KMA compound we will answer all. And tomorrow is announced as a holiday to prepar the upcoming ceremonies.

All retired to their rooms, which S6 in their shared ones, Rajveer in his old one, Naveen with Shalini and Col. Chandra in one of the quarters.

I hope you guys liked the update
Do comment to let me know your views

I am feeling emo- just 1 update left for this to end. My treasured first story. Though I happy that finally I completed it, still......but I am happy also, looking forward to start Badguman soon....excited and nervous, I want to do justice.

Next update a bit late cuz nothing ready and exams banging on my minds door. C ya

Signing Off
Kikaberry