31. Who's this ?

Do read the note in the end

Precap: BC announces Diwali holidays and Naveen plans to take them all to Nainital as it's Shalini's 1st Diwali after marriage. Maj. Bhargav instructs Naina to play a prank on Mr. Jhabrela and he becomes a fool infront of all. Later S6 reveal all the truth to Suriji and Lolita

On the other side, Naveen, Shalini and Bhargav reached Shalini's home, met her parents and told them everything. He was whole heartily welcomed into the family. Her parents knew everything about them from their academy days and when Bhargav was happy with him they became even more sure that Naveen was perfect for their daughter. After performing the welcome rituals for Naveen they too proceeded towards Nainital to join the grand celebration

NM: Rajveer Naina ki kitni yaad aa rahi hai pta nahi kab aayenge bachhe.

Just then she heard the main door bell ringing. Getting up from her place she opened the door only to let her jaw drop on the floor.

NM: Rajveer!!

Rajveer bent to touch her feet, blessing him she immediately hugged Rajveer forgetting about Naina. After a brief hug she turned to Alekh and he too touched her feet followed by rest of S6. After an emotional welcoming session they all went in only to find Naina standing at her place with a puffed face.

NM: Tujhe kya hua? Ander aa na

Naina: Aap kis se baat kar rahe ho?

NM: Tere alawa aur koi hai kya wahan?

Naina: Iska matlab aap mujhe dekh paa rahe ho?

Alekh: Tera dimaag toh nahi satkela na?

Naina: Satkela hai!!

All looked at her in shock. She always used to convince Alekh to try speaking normally and now she herself was talking like that.

Rajveer: Naina theek ho na tum?

Naina: Rajveer Maa ko sab dikhe but not me

She said in a childish voice. Everyone understood she was in her drama mode.

NM: Haaye mera bachha....! Mai bhooli nahi tujhe inn namoono ko bithane ke baad mai mere bete ki Rani ko lene aa rahi thi. Special people come after rest have arrived.

Naina broke into a big smile and hugged her tightly.

Rest of them looked at her with jaws dropped.

Huda: Yo chhori hai ke? Ek min mei rang badlti hai.

Yudi: True man! She just changed like a chameleon.

Alekh: Kya Chameleon! Kya bakka tune meri behen ke baare mein.

Yudi: Dude I d-d-didn't say anything. Chameleon Mtlb Girgit.

Alekh stopped hitting him and dropped the cushion.

Alekh: Yeh tune 100 pratishat sach kaha.

Yudi(rubbing the back of his head): Toh phir maara kyu?

Alekh: Aye dhakkan! Agar apni angrezi ki dukaan band karega aur swadeshi bhasha m bolega toh maar nahi khayega.

Listening to their funny banters Naina teased them further by popping out her tongue.

Rajveer: Waise Maa aap na jaldi jaa kar tyaar ho jao. Aur Baba aap na please wo Naina aur meri sagai waala coat pehna aur Maa aapki wo maroon saree jo Baba ne aap dono ki 25th marriage anniversary prr dii thi na wo pehna.

NF: Par beta kis liye?

Rajveer: Surprise hai!!

NM: Kya?