45. Nearing the end

"So ab hume humari company ke puraane accounts check karne honge...majorly mom dad ke accident ke time ke" Rajveer sat down on his table while Naina and Chaubey were in front. 

"I'll arrange them" Naina said taking the official phone making a call at the office for the required docs.

"Chaubey Naina ki conference ke baad se lala ke kya rang hai ?" Rajveer asked as their team was keeping a tab on lala's every move.

"Sir Lala iss waqt Abhimanyu ke saath hai...Naveen sir ne bataya ki Abhimanyu KMA se official leave leke gayaa hai Barmer jaane ke naam prr...Lala ko abhi bhi lagta hai ki aap zinda nahi hai prr Abhimanyu ko shakk hai...wo dono abhi company ke papers nikaalne mei lage hue hai jo aapne Naina madam ke naam kiye hai" Chaubey filled him with all the information he had got till now.

"Wo inn sab mei lagaa rahega maine nahi socha tha...unke uss consignment ka kya hua"

"Unka target hai issi hafte poora karna parr shayad ab use fast track karr rahe hai "

"Theek hai"

"Rajveer, Chaubey ji, team members aap log table se files clear kijiye I'll get the food...and have some rest as well, aap log subah se kaam prr lage hue hai raat ho gyi hai"

"Cadet Singh unn files ka kya hua jo office se aane waali thi" one of the seniors asked.

"Sir wo kal subah tak aa jaayengi amd sherry unhe khud lekrr aa rahi hai for safety purposes and she said that she'll also help in preparing the reports" Naina answered

"Thats nice"

Later they all had their dinner together with some light talks away from the matter. Since there werent enough rooms in the basement, the office, every night was converted into a shelter place where there were mattresses from one corner to the other.

The next day Sherry arrived with the reports and an addition what she got were a bundle diaries. Rajveer's dad had started this ritual of appointing a writer to cast everyday entries in a diary about the working day in the office. All official and unofficial talks got a place in that journal.

These helped in finding some of the gossips about a major fight between Lala Gehlot and Rajveer's dad which was just 3 days before and about some staff fired on the next day of the accident. They were the oldest and most loyal ones who had been from the bad days of the company to the good ones. 

The team reconnected with the ones alive now out of the staff fired and discovered how Rajveer's dad had found out about wrong entries regarding the shipments and fault in the products.

They kept working day and night everyday, gathering prooves, preparing the reports, summoning the office staff and coordinating with the other posted outside.

Finally it was a Thursday and they submitted their reports in the court from where they were shifted to the army court on Friday and arrest warrents were issued the same day.

They specially chose these days because by the time of arrests, the courts had been closed and they now have to wait till Monday to get the bails when the proceedings would start.

Lala and 19 others arrested

"Desh ke jaane maane sakshiyat Lala Gehlot, Barmer ke raja Lft. Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan samet 18 naami loggon ko aaj der shaam arrest kiya gaya hai jinme se kuch army mei uunchi posts prr hai...dawaa yeh hai ki Shekhawat group of companies ki nayi maalkin Naina Singh Ahluwaliya ne jo reports daayer ki hai unke bases prr yeh arrest hue hai...ek hi waqt prr 7 jagah chhapemari karr yeh arrests possible hue hai....aakhir maamla kya hai jaan ne ke liye bane rahiye humaare saath KKN, desh ke no 1 news channel prr" the reporter read.

As soon as the headlines flashed, everyone in the mess jumped in joy and amongst them the award for highest jump was awarded to Capt. Niel Khanna. Maj. Bhargav allowed an alcohol party surprising everyone and Suriji promised a special sweet dish for dinner while the youngsters put up bets on the duration of punishment which ranged from 10 yrs to lifetime. None of them wished for a death penalty as for they knew, more than that what would trouble the guilty was to see Raina happy together from behind the bars.

.

.

.

No excess words from my side and I know I shouldn't make promises...but trying to complete it soon just a handful chapters left...any thing you want to see in the upcoming chapters or the epilogue ?? Comment and I'll try to incorporate it.

Lately I've realised our Raina fd is going a bit soon soona so taking it upon myself I've started a new story but haven't published it yet. Here's the cover

Do you a want an OS which would be a bit delayed or you want it as a story with an update every week ?

Also, I've changed the story's name...because I guess the 2 yr younger me didn't have a nice brain. Although now also I don't have a nice one but atleast better than before. So, henceforth

Jab They Met
is
TAKE THE NEXT STEP

Jab They MetisTAKE THE NEXT STEP

Signing off
Kikaberry