"You'll never get the chance again," it responded before pressing a button and they both disappeared in cyan light. The spear Steve was holding that he had stolen flew with it.

I put the swords back and stormed over to Wanda and Vision without the thought of the other Avengers behind me. "I told you to keep in contact! You didn't listen! You put yourself in danger and you didn't even think!" I shouted at Wanda, pushing Nat's hand off my shoulder as she tried to stop me.

"Maybe I don't want to run anymore! I wanted to settle down, with Vision! I wanted more time!" She shouted back in anger. "Well you picked the wrong damn side Wanda! You want time? Go be on the side that wants to put you in jail," I spat angrily.

"Enough," Nat shouted, getting in between us while Sam and Steve attended to Vision. "Can you stand?" Sam asked, helping the red robot up.

"Thank you, captain,'' Vision said and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Where was my thank you? I risked my life just as much as him.

"Let's get you on the jet," Steve nodded, leading us out of the now destroyed train station.

I sat opposite Wanda staring her down as Nat closed the doors and Sam flew the jet. "Now I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in, don't take any chances," Nat sighed.

"I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me too. I've had enough of that with my sister," Wanda glanced at me but I simply glared back. "We just wanted time," she added, looking at her hands.

"Where to, Cap?" Sam asked. "Home," he responded before disappearing to grab some water.

"Will you stop glaring at me?" Wanda asked, feeling uncomfortable under my stare. "It's either that or I start shouting," I gritted my teeth. I heard a loud sigh before I saw a body get up and move. I wasn't shocked when Nat appeared in front of me before sitting on a seat in between me and Wanda.

"Rea, that's enough, tell Wanda why you're mad," she said, playing mediator. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes to think for a second.

"I know you love Vision," I said, looking at the robot that was now sleeping, or so it appeared. "But you know in this life that we have, settling isn't an option. Not right now. And you doing that puts you in danger. I can't risk losing you Wanda. You're the only family I have left," I spoke calmly and Nat looked at me almost proud that I didn't start shouting.

I was usually so calm but when it came to Wanda's safety it's like a whole new side of me came out. I noticed how Wanda's facial expression changed from tense to more relaxed.

"Don't you think I worry about you too? When we're in between hydra bases and you and Nat disappear for a couple of weeks at a time? I consider tracking you just to know you're okay," she said, expressing her own concerns.

"The difference is, Wanda, we check in. Tell each other where we are and what we're doing," I criticised. "None of this matters now. The checking in. I think this is it. No more running. There are problems bigger than us now. So we need to put this issue behind us and work out a plan. Okay?" Nat stopped our conversation knowing we'd only end up going in circles.

"You're right," we both said at the same time. The blonde seemed satisfied with our answers before she got back up to go help Sam fly the jet. But not before squeezing my shoulder and whispering that she loved me.

We sat in silence for a few moments but there was another thought that was gnawing at me and it's something I only wanted to talk to my sister about. So, I got up and sat in the chair next to the auburn haired girl and she looked at me concerned.

I said nothing for a second as I leaned my head on her shoulder. "Your thoughts are very loud, do you want to talk about it?" She asked. I glanced over at Nat to make sure she wasn't listening before I nodded my head.

"Bruce. Bruce Banner is back on Earth," I confessed and Wanda tensed a little. "I know that Nat was just using him to get at me at the time. I get that. But I do know she has a soft spot for him. They were friends. And I trust her with everything but I can't help this fear I have inside of me. And I know it's stupid because there's a lot more going on. But what if when she sees him, new feelings come up," I explained and Wanda looked at me sympathetically.

"She loves you Andy. With everything in her whole heart. She's not that person anymore, even I can see that. The way she looks at you, it's what I want to have with Vis. Talk to her, before we see him. That way you can focus fully on what's coming up without having any worries. And if it makes you feel better, try talking to Bruce," she said.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it in my own before nodding my head. "You're right," I sighed. However I didn't move from my spot because I was thinking the conversation over in my head.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you," I mumbled out my apology. "I'm sorry for worrying you," she replied. And I knew that that would be it. End of argument because we simply got each other. We were sisters, we're gonna argue but our resolutions are always sweet. Especially when Nat is there to help. I think we might remind her of Yelena a little. Wanda and Yelena would get along.

After around half an hour I finally plucked up the courage to approach Nat. The woman was tapping away on a device when I walked up to her. "Hey Nat, can we talk?" I asked.

There weren't a lot of private places other than the food area in a separate room which is where Steve was and the reasonably sized toilet. "Sure, Sam you okay on your own?" She quizzed. "Always boss," he nodded his head. I grabbed Nat's hand and led her to the bathroom and sighed as Nat immediately kissed me.

I laughed a little in the kiss before shaking my head. "This is not the time to join the mile high club," I told her but she shook her head. "I wasn't planning on it. Your sister is literally right outside this door. But I don't get a lot of chances to kiss you so I took it," she grinned and I blushed at her words. We're literally married and she still makes me blush.

I leaned against the counter with the sink on it, taking her hands in my own and playing with her fingers to distract me. Nat remained silent knowing I needed a moment to gather what I was about to say, although she wasn't sure what it was gonna be about.

"Bruce is back as you probably know. He's in New York and we're about to see him," I confessed my feelings without actually telling her how I felt. "And you're worried that there might be lingering feelings?" She guessed and I nodded my head.

"I promise you with everything in me, I have no feelings towards Bruce other than platonic ones. He and I got to know each other well with me learning to tame the green guy. And I miss the friendship he and I shared. I assure you there will be nothing more, you are the love of my life, you're all I want. You have nothing to worry about," she assured me and when I looked into her emerald green eyes I saw nothing but truth.

I nodded my head and pulled her into another sweet kiss. "I trust you," I whispered, leaning my forehead on hers for a moment. We both took a deep breath before finally parting ways. "I love you," we both said to each other before leaving the bathroom and ultimately going back to 'hero mode' where we're entirely professional besides the couple of flirty remarks here and there.

I sat back down next to Wanda and took the opportunity to sleep knowing I probably wouldn't sleep for a while after this with everything that's going on. Little did I know that sleep would be the least of my worries with what to come.

A/N: sorry it took so long guys. A lot has changed for me in the span of a year. I'm in university now something I never thought I'd do and I'm going to become a paramedic. I hope you enjoy this part of the book because I believe the next phase will be the last one. I will reiterate here that I only believe in happy endings. But there will always be angst. Thank you all for reading :)