I'm Everyone's Type Darlin!

Nefertiti's been staying at Happy's aunts with him as he Miles and Kozik watch over the guns the Reaper Club has stored there and he loves every second of it and as he predicted his mom loves her too and may even already be considering her her dau...

Nefertiti's been staying at Happy's aunts with him as he Miles and Kozik watch over the guns the Reaper Club has stored there and he loves every second of it and as he predicted his mom loves her too and may even already be considering her her daughter for he's heard his mom call her daughter on occasion which Nefertiti took in stride with a smile on her face.... Juice isn't targeted by Potter or Eli as a potential Rat thanks to the fact that he's dating the sister of the leader of the Oakland based Lin Triad who they know to be just as dangerous if not more so than her brother and Eli saw her anger when he came to the Reaper Clubhouse and he knew that was why Xochiyotl brought his wife "into the picture" to help her friend not in up in prison and him dead for putting Henry Lin's sister inside said prison though he stands by the fact that he knew she'd call his wife if he actually did axe the wall instead Eli talks Potter into bringing in a undercover hoping he'll be able to Prospect then they find out that there's a undercover already Prospecting as a way for Luis Torres Romero "Romeo" Parada's partner as a way to make sure things go his/their way with the Reapers so he/they can do his/their job the way HE/THEY likes to and this certain Prospect causes trouble on his very first day which Aracelia sorts out right away.... Damon Allen the newest Prospect.... which none of Juice, Opie and Chibs' women could figure out how or why he was even brought in as one or who brought him in then again they are kinda desperate for members.... tried to "get into her pants" from the second he laid eyes on her he even tried to claim that Opie still isn't over Donna so there's no way he could love her knowing he's not from Charming so there was no way he could know about Donna or her death "sorry you're not my type"  she tells him "I'm everyone's type darlin!"  he drawls she scowls in disgust he smirks a few minutes after he tried to "trap" her she leads Opie into his Clubhouse apartment telling him to leave the door open as she walks him to the bed then lays him down and makes love to him "are you sure!?!"  Opie asks curiously as soon as he realizes what she's doing she nods then kisses his lips and he allows her to continue and even joins in as he "gets into it" Damon who was standing in the hallway watching them smirks though his eyes eyes showed how pissed he is by the "show" he's being "forced" to watch especially when he hears Opie said the "right name" not the name he expected to hear from his lips when he whispered he loves her as they made love he was told about Donna and how close Opie was to her and with what he heard he figured the man would still be lost in the woman he lost's memory Jax walked by and wondered what caught the Prospects attention then he looks into his best friends room and sees what's going on inside then says as he pats the blonde mans shoulder "nice try man! but you should have known that would NEVER work!"  and walks away Damon storms away in a pissed off huff.... "so... what was that about!?!"  Opie asks his wife a few minutes later "the blonde Prospect claimed I'm just a replacement that you don't actually love me and are using me to get rid of your loneliness after losing Donna.... who I have no idea how he found out much less knew about since she's never spoken of here so I figured we could show him how wrong he was by me "allowing" you to "claim" me as he watches.... which he was by the way and Jax seemed to enjoy the two seconds he saw as well"  she replies he chuckles then kisses her lips "I'm sorry I used you like that but I figured we should get the "Crow Eater slash prostitute, porn star dreams" you have out of the way before they get worse!"  she says ending with a tease he chuckles then kisses her lips with a smile then replies "you know I don't have those"  she says as she leans back in his arms "oh yeah?! well according to Lyla she was pregnant with your baby.... which she aborted while you guys were in Ireland"  she sees him become angry and to calm that anger she teases "yes I know I'm 3 years too late in telling you but....!"  he chuckles and she kisses his lips with a smile "besides you know she's always liked you and she even asks for you when she feels like her life's in danger it doesn't surprise me that she would tell Tara that"  she says "she told Tara....!?!"  he asks "yes well she's the only "friend" she has here and with Tara being a doctor she knew that she'd probably knew someone who could help her with her "little problem".... which I'm not sure how she'd consider a baby a problem after all you have no idea how many guys have a momma and or baby fetish.... oh wait she's a porn star not a prostitute never mind!"  she replies he chuckles then promises with a low growl "I'm never contacting her again!"  she replies softly "I trust you AND your cock you have nothing to worry about"  he chuckles then kisses her lips "don't you have a job to do?!"  she asks "shit!"  he whispers then he kisses her lips and rushes out of the room listening to her soft chuckle with a smile on his face.... Xochiyotl and Aracelia make and bring lunch to the guys working in the warehouse which made all the guys happy and Chibs never got sick off the cheap processed Mexican food the upsetting part was that the two women left after dropping the food off and giving their men a kiss then again they also understood that they didn't want to get caught by Clay because of the "no old lady at the job" rule that he'll probably make up off the spot just to be the bastard he is and they left at the perfect time too for a few minutes after the two women leave Clay and Jax show up.... by the time Jax and the guys came to Happy's cousins house Nefertiti was gone for she took Happy's mom and cousin out for a "girls day" which they all seemed to enjoy and it made Happy happy to see his mom so happy....