Oh What A Life

A short introductory chapter of the OC's

Xoc Mir Alv

Xochiyotl Mireia Alvarez "Chiyo" to some "Xochi" to others is Marcus Alvarez's younger by two years sister as children they were known as the "inseparable Alvarez"s for they were always seen together they were best friends from the moment Xochiyotl was born to the day they die and Marcus' wife didn't like that at first Diana Diaz came into their life when she moved to Oakland when she was 17 and about to start her last year in high school at that time Marcus was already dating someone else but he would watch Diana from afar for he had instantly fallen in love with her but being a "loyal to a fault" kinda guy he stayed with his girlfriend of that time for he loved her too though they broke up when she moved out of Oakland when she was old enough to live on her own for she was the type that wanted "bigger and better things that she couldn't get in Oakland" around that time Marcus had befriended Diana and a few years later they started dating which just so happened to coincide with the time Marcus and a few of his friends formed the Mayans MC after being denied entry into SAMCRO life was pretty normal for Xochiyotl and Marcus until Diana became a part of it but we all make sacrifices for family.... right!?!.... Diana was always jealous of the attention Xochiyotl got from boys and for quite a few years thought that Marcus was dating her even after meeting their parents and seeing the family photos Diana seemed "stuck" on that thought though Xochiyotl believed she just "needed" a reason to be jealous that "made sense" to her especially since Diana heard how inseparable they are Xochiyotl found her jealousy annoying and for the most part ignored it that is until Marcus mentioned wanting to ask Diana to marry him and she decided it was time to "scheme up" a plan of some kind to make it so Diana wasn't jealous of her anymore and she knew the only way to do that was to show that she was not only in love but dating someone else which she wasn't as a matter of fact she's never dated anybody ever in her life a man did "catch her eye" as the saying goes but he was a member of the MC that refused Marcus and she only saw him from afar and never took the time to introduce herself to him besides she had no idea how Marcus would take her even attempting to date a member of the "enemy" club she wasn't sure what it was about that particular man that made her feel so oddly warm inside she even noticed how their eyes would catch then lock on one another at times unfortunately around the time when she first saw this particular man who has a Scottish accent and scars along his cheeks almost like a semi-permanent smile though his beard hid some of that smile and his actual smile made her heart flutter she didn't live in Oakland as a matter of fact she had moved out of Oakland when she turned 20 and now only comes home for the major holidays.... Christmas and Thanksgiving.... and birthdays and as a family woman she didn't want to take time out of her "family time" just to go meet some stranger that may not be what she hoped he was a man with a good heart that wouldn't care that she's Mexican after all her brother was denied entry into the club he's affiliated with because of his race so who's to say what type of man the man who makes her feel like no man has ever made her feel before is some day she may gain the "strength" she needs to finally introduce herself then again he never came over and introduced himself either.... which she was sure he had a "lame" excuse to not do what she wouldn't do herself.... so they were both "stuck" in their permanent staring contest from afar....

 so they were both "stuck" in their permanent staring contest from afar