chapter 7

Dreams pov|
-----------

One of the guards called him prince sapnap which shocked me. I thought he was a guard not the prince of the halo kingdom. It kinda makes sense though, umbris and the halo kingdom are rivals. Some people prefer to call it a war, this was going on since I was a kid.

  I then realized I zoned out, I shook my head a bit then placed my hand on sapnaps injured shoulder. He flinched when I did that, I used some of my magic to heal his should. When I used it his shoulder glowed green, the guard looked at me when I did this their eyes weren't filled with hatred though. They looked more amazed or in shock which made me smile a little.

Sapnaps pov|
------------

  Dream healed my shoulder which was cool, not cool awesome it was awesome. He smiled a bit which made me smile, his smile was so pretty I thought as I looked at him. He was pretty in general, I blushed and looked away after I thought that. "Shall we go inside? I'm sure my parents want to meet you" I said, he looked a bit nervous but nodded

  I grabbed his hand and I lead him inside, we started making our way to the throne room. Once we got there I knocked on the door, "come in" someone said from in the room. I opened the door and walked in with dream behind me. There were two people in the room, they were both on a throne. "Dream these are my parents," I said.

  Dreams pov|
  -----------

  I walked into the room and there were two people, one was king bad and the other was king skeppy. I bowed once I was in the room and sapnap laughed quietly "you don't need to bow dream" he said. Bad looked at me for a second then said "okay sapnap you do crazy things but how did you bring the dead price here." "It's a long story," me and sapnap both said "alright, you're welcome to tell it later at dinner if you'd like," skeppy said

I nodded and smiled then bad said " sapnap bring him to the guest room" sapnap nodded and grabbed my hand, he led me to a pretty big room. It was supposed to be a guest room but it looked more like a master bedroom. "Woahh" I mumbled under my breath.

  Sapnap smiled and said "my room is on the left of yours. You can come get me if you need anything and the butlers and maids are there if you need anything as well." I gave him a thumbs up and kept looking around the room "also someone will bring you some clothes in a bit" he said "okay, thanks for helping me so much" I said.

  He nodded and said "no problem pretty boy," he said and left the room. I started blushing when he called me pretty boy. I felt some weird feeling that I've never felt before, it felt somewhat nice...

---------------
I might stop updating as often. I am stressed also I have soccer practice coming up. Have a great day/night you amazing people.