chapter 2

Dream pov|
-----------

The man walked into the cell, he walked over to me, and looked through the keys again. He found the right key and started to unlock the handcuffs. Once they were off, he helped me up.  I looked kinda confused. He then said, "No one deserves this. I have a safe place you can stay if you want to come, " he said. I thought for a moment, then nodded. "Great! Let's go before it becomes day, " he said. "Oh yea, one sec," he said and took his hoodie off. He put it on me

   "Hah? What's this for?" I ask "well first off, it's cold and second off, so people don't recognize you," he said. He grabbed my hand and started to bring me to the door. He opened it and walked out, but I was hesitant. I knew what would happen if I was caught or if someone found out about my powers. Sapnap noticed that I was hesitant and said, "Don't worry, it's gonna be okay." I nod and walk out of the room.

  Then, two voices and some footsteps could be heard. "Did you hear something from around the dungeons?" The first one asked "yea I did, we should check it out," the second one said. The footsteps were getting closer and closer. Sapnap immediately started dragging me away from the dungeon entrance, He looked nervous. after a bit of sneaking around so we didn't get caught by the other guards, we made it to a room, Sapnap dragged me in the room and said, "Welcome to my place. Also, change of plans, we'll leave tomorrow. " "Okay, but where are we going? " I ask.

  "It's a surprise, also you need a disguise. I'll be right back. Stay here. " I nod and watch him walk to a different room. It seemed like the guards that stayed here got their own little apartment like thing. It had a small kitchen and living room and two more rooms. I'm assuming one is a bedroom and one is a bathroom.

Sapnaps pov|
------------

  I walk into my room and grab my phone, I called my father "hey dad" I said when he answered "hey sap what's up" he said "okay so im gonna have a lot to explain when I get home but do you mind if I bring a friend to stay with us?" I ask "yea you can, I don't mind. But what do you have to explain?" He said, "It's a long story." I said, "Okay then," he said. There was then a loud thud "skeppy! You muffin head! Sorry sap, I gotta go, " he said "okay bye dad!" "Bye, sap!" He said and hung up.

  I walked over to my closet and started looking through my clothes. I grab some clothes for him and then grab an old smiley mask from Halloween. I walk out the room and give him the clothes, "You can go ahead and change in the bathroom, it's the second door," I said. He nodded and walked into the bathroom to change. After a few minutes he came out in the new clothes, he walked over and sat down next to me. "So why were you in that dungeon?" I ask. "It's a long story," he said. "That's fine, I'm not busy if you want to tell," I said "okay let me start from the beginning," he said

------------
The end of chaper two! Make sure to take care of yourself!