chapter 6

Nobodys pov|
------------

Both dream and sapnap had been traveling for a few days now. They had almost made it to their destination, it would take about another 20 minutes. But what they didn't know the guards were searching for them and pretty close to where they were. They were walking when someone said "put your hands up and no one gets injured" it was a guard that said that. Sapnap knew once they were at their destination they'd be safe but he wasn't sure if they would make it there.

Sapnaps pov|
------------

  Dream looked terrified when he saw the guard. He had a sword in his hand and he was slowly getting closer to me and dream. I decided it would be better to try and run to our destination rather than fight the guards or listening to them. I grabbed dreams hand and started running, he started running when I did. The guard chased us, he was pretty fast but I knew these woods like the back of my hand. Me and dream managed to get away from the guard after a bit of running. We were still about 10 minutes away and now there were probably about to be a bunch of guards. I look over at dream and immediately start to worry

Dreams pov|
-----------

  when I saw the guards I started to panic, they found me and were coming to get me back I thought. Plus now sapnap would be getting hurt, I didn't want him to get hurt. We had gotten close while we were walking. We were running for what seemed like forever even though it was probably only a couple of minutes. I was breathing pretty fast and I was shaking, sapnap hugged me and started to hum to me "It's okay we're gonna be safe I promise. I know these woods like the back of my hand" he said.

  He held my hand and started to lead me through the woods, we were almost to the gates of the halo kingdom when another guard ran over to us. We started running but the guard managed to cut sapnaps shoulder, it wasn't a fatal injury or anything but it still worried me. There were tears in his eyes but we kept running, I was trying to figure out where we were going. The guard could easily get in his house or bring reinforcement there.

Sapnaps pov|
------------

  My shoulder hurt really bad and I was about to cry but I kept going. Dream didn't know this but I was going to the castle, I noticed he looked confused and said "we're going to the castle" he looks more confused and said, "they won't let us in though!" "They will I promise," I said as I ran to the castle. Two guards at the entrance saw us, one ran to me and the other ran over to the guard chasing us. The guard that ran to us started to lead us to the castle which confused dream more. That was until the guard said "prince sapnap are you okay? What happened"

-------------

Helloooo, don't forget that you all are worth it! And if anyone says otherwise fuck em, they're just assholes. Have a good day/night