chapter 5

Sapnaps pov|  the next morning|
------------  -----------------

  I woke up and felt someone cuddling me? I opened my eyes and saw that I was cuddling dream. I went red and tried to get up, but he just held me tighter. He was clearly still half asleep. I shook him a bit, and he sat up. "Hm?" "Nothing, I just want to get up," I said. "Oh okay," he said. He let me go and laid back down. I smiled when I looked at him. He's adorable when he's still half asleep. I shook my head after I thought that. There was no way he would like me, even if he did like guys there are much better people. I sighed and got up, I planned on heading to the small markets that were around here to get some food and water for our trip.

  "Hey dream, do you want to come to the market with me?" I asked. He yawned and sat up "sure" he said, I smiled a little while he just sat there and looked kinda nervous. I got up and brushed my hair out with my fingers, we didn't bring anything with us so we would have to grab an outfit or two as well, we don't need much just enough to make it there. Dream got up and
shook his head, which made his messy white and green hair fall back into place. It looked a bit less messy after he did that. "Ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and walked over to me. I grabbed his hand, and we walked out the room and into town.

   Dream pov|
   ——————————

  Me and sapnap just made it to the market. We were talking about where he was bringing us, well I was still trying to get him to tell me. "I'm not gonna tell you, it's a surprise," he said. "Please? I don't like surprises. " Please? "Nope, i won't tell ya," he said. I sighed, and he smiled and giggled a bit. We walked into a store that had a lot of traveling supplies like clothes, food and water, weapons, and armor. "We need food, water, clothes, and probably some sort of weapon. We don't need armor. It's not that dangerous, " he said. I nodded and went to grab some clothes. After a bit, we both had the supplies, sapnap paid for it.

No ones pov|
———————————

   Dream and sapnap both agreed it would be best to leave the town now. They both wanted to get to the place their going as fast as possible.

-meanwhile-

The king and queen were pissed when they saw sapnap was gone for some reason, They were sure that he was the one who found dream. They wanted to put out wanted posters, but they knew everyone would ask what he did, and they couldn't exactly say they ran away with their son, who is supposed to be dead. They both decided that they would send a few guards out to find them

——————

Hey guys, thank you for reading this book, and make sure to stay hydrated. I hope you all have a great day/night!