• I kissed a girl •

⚠️ WARNING:anxiety and mentions of anxiety and swearing ⚠️
This  might be really short I am a new writer

—1- DAY ONE -
- LAYNIES POV -

"LAYNIE WAKE UP NOW! YOU GOTTA GET READY!" I heard my mom yell from the living room as I woke up, I had been thinking about this day all summer. It was the first day of school. I was going in to "blah" grade. The fact that I thought that everyone else was so excited and I was the only one who had dreaded this day all summer, made me feel horrible. Even thinking about it made me want to cry. I didn't have the best grades because I have dyslexia. I hated the teachers there and it didn't help that I had the worst anxiety EVER.

My mom started banging on my door then she barged into my room. " Come on! Your going in to "blah" grade! You gotta be on time this year they actually pay attention to if your late or not!" "AHHHHH" I yelled/groaned . I love my mom but I hated her sometimes especially in this moment. "You have to get a dressed or your gonna be late!

I put on the clothes that my mom picked out for me the night before. "Ew, why are there so many bright colors?" I really preferred dark colors to where but I didn't have the guts to tell my mom. She always told me that I needed to where tight clothes but I never did, I hated clothes that outlined my body shape, I completely hated my body.

I only had one friend from the year before and I didn't have any classes with her so I wasn't even excited about that part of school.

Once I was fully dressed I put on some deodorant and brushed my teeth. After that I put on my black combat boots that most people called
"Emo Boots" last year because I always wore black everything, I got bullied pretty bad last year because my mom used to work at the school and she ended up leaving that year. I always got bullied about her being a"Karen" and her being rude to the people that actually need it.

But I stuck through it and ended up going to therapy. Anyway... my mom rushed me out the door and me and my neighbor Dan walked to school, I knew that he had a crush on me but I was to scared to tell him that I liked girls and that I didn't like boys, so he didn't know that and he told everyone in his grade that we were dating and some people told him that I kissed a mother girl and he said that he knew that I would never do that but that was the truth, I did kiss a girl. Her name was Willow.

———————————————————
AHHHHH OMG this took so long to write!! Hazel helped me write this and I think it came out really good but let me know what you think and comment please!